Search results

1. These may be the last top 10 picks we see for 15 years?

I'm just saying enjoy this draft, I don't see any top 10 picks coming our way for a very long time. I hope we keep 9 and get a second stud out of this draft. We need difference makers now while we have the chance.
  2. Bags thread.

As far as back ups go... what is your thought on ours. I like him as our back up. Think he is one of the better back ups to have. I never liked having a old QB that we know is not good and won't be getting better. Vet or not bad is bad. So do we need to upgrade back up QB?
  3. CW got his NFL nickname already.

LGBTQB1
  4. Sick? kinda

I gotta confess. As much as losing sucks and as bad as I want to win. Theses past few off seasons have been the most entertaining of my life. I guess the silver lining thing fits here. I think the fun off season thing is over after this draft. I'll take winning over fun off...
  5. Is Oline or Dline a bigger need to you.

I keep seeing people wanting to use our send pick(9) for oline. Really did not expect that. Thought dline was the next pick after QB. Now that we got wr 2te C and depth C-G. So which one you got as a bigger need O or D line
  6. Has CW red flagged his way into the trade he wanted?

I think he has. I'm glad the Bears don't go after circus performers or clowns. Let the diva's pass by with a wave. I never thought we were moving on from Fields myself anyway. Anyone drafting this guy is gonna be sorry. If the Bears surprise me and draft a QB, it won't be this guy...
  7. Best current LB.

I think it's Sanborn. The guy just makes plays. I have rewatched a few games and he should be starting. They say money is not a factor and the better player plays but that is not what is happening. How do you feel about out LB's and who do you think should start?
  8. What players fit in right in Chicago?

Face it, The Bears don't go after certain types of coaches or players. They don't like loud or bold, boat rockers. They seem to always take the safe route. I'm not saying this is right or wrong to do. I'm saying this has always been the MO of the Bears. I'm saying if someone (certain...
  9. If we go QB at 1 and it busts or is very average?

How far back does it set us. 5 years/ more?
  10. I know what we are doing.

We trade back for extra No.1 picks later' draft MHJ and keep Fields until Archie Manning declares and then we get him. Then we have a Manning to Harrison of our own. This can not fail. All Hail Poles.
  11. posts removed WHY?

I made a post about top ten QBs. It was removed for what reasons? Fields was not even in it. Is there a place we can send complaints about the guys running the board. They seem to be really bad choices.
  12. Top ten QBs all time

Give me your list and tell me which ones were great athletes? Why are we looking for great athletes and not looking for great QBs? I want a qb that can run a offense on time and process then make the correct throw. I don' care if he can run. If he can't run a offense from a pocket then he...
  13. Maye

Big strong, clean cut kid with a good attitude and arm. How come no interest on this board? If we move on at QB, this is who I like. I don't want to move on but if we do then Maye.
  14. Can Bags improve his arm?

This kid is legit, he has a feel for the game and knows how to QB and read defenses. He makes quick reads and decisions. We can even throw quick slants with him. Can his arm be built up for deeper throws or is he who he is at this stage. I think Bags is a great back up to...
  15. I think Flus is good and improving.

I like our HC. Sorry. He has kept this team playing hard and he is developing players. He makes adjustments too. Yes a new OC and QB will be here next year. I want Flus to stay. He has done better then average during this rebuild.
  16. IF Mitch

If Trubisky puts up Fields average career numbers in tonight game, will he lose his starting role? I'm a Fields fan, but I am also a fan of watching some of you go nuts for me just asking.
  17. Would Bears fans embrace Caleb Williams?

A fingernail painting mama's boy that cries when he loses and thinks part ownership is really a thing. In your opinion would he be embraced here? I don't want the guy, but that is not the question here.
  18. Coaching. The real problem. The No.1 need?

Can we just trade our draft picks for coaches? Crazy right? At this point I would if possible. It's a joke but it's not a joke. We have not had a competent coach in forever. I think this team has talent and should be 500 or better. We keep wasting talent and years...
  19. Det. sports talk.

Was checking out a game breakdown from a Det view. They have multiple video's from different sports talk shows claiming ---- They lucked out with fields coming back this week.
  20. Did Fields pick up anything watching Bagent?

Fields needs to improve his small ball skills. Bags mastered it. Timing is everything. So did Fields maybe pick up a little something to add to his game?