Search results

1. Bears to play Oakland in London next season

Per Kevin Fishbain. https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status/1087364435440791552 Blech. Hate London games.
  2. Is this team as good, or better, than the 2006 squad?

They scored nearly the same amount of points and the 2018 Bears allowed about 30 points more, but the NFL is also a much more offense-oriented league than it was 13 years ago. Defensively, I'd say it's probably about the same. Offensively, the 2006 team may have been a little more explosive...
  3. How many players on defense get Pro Bowl nods?

Assuming the defense plays at a high level all season. As long as he stays healthy, Mack is going to be a shoe in as a starter at this rate. I could see Hicks getting in as a reserve, same for Trevethan.
  4. NFL Preseason Live

Anybody else having trouble? I try to pull it up and all it gives me is a blank screen...
  5. WHY HAVEN'T WE SIGNED ANYBODY YET

Sorry, just practicing for the future. Carry on.
  6. 3 best, worst moments of the season.

Let's hear em. Mine: Best: 1. Cutler hits Bennett in the corner of the endzone during the final seconds to squeak out a 31-30 win. Also, our first HUGE warning sign of what was to come from the defense this season. 2. The entire Dallas game. McCown could not have possibly played better. 8...
  7. What's on the menu today?

I'm cooking up some homemade pizza, how bout you guys?
  8. Bears team age

Brad Biggs tweeted that the average age of the bears roster is 26 years and 296 days. Can we stop referring to the roster as 'aging'?