Search results

1. SiDe WaYs

Is Bidenomics or Williamsnomics responsible for the Bears new hike in season ticket prices?

Man you posted this on the original Chicago Facebook page. Bro you know as well as I know they are raising ticket prices because Bear fans will always pay to see the Bears no matter what.
  2. SiDe WaYs

Fields is fun af to watch, and only getting better.

You absolutely right he’s fun as hell to watch. Imagine him with an actual coach that can develop a qb
  3. SiDe WaYs

Broncos vs Bears

Russell Wilson gonna look like a MVP
  4. SiDe WaYs

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Chiefs (Across Town KC Throwdown: Udderly Clowned Edition)

hahahahahhahhahahahahahhhahhah. Team is funny at least
  5. SiDe WaYs

I think we’re going to have to worry about Jordan Love being great, guys.

3 games played at a higher level than Fields. Dude is better than Fields.
  6. SiDe WaYs

Possible 2024 Head Coaches

Prime isn’t about me me me. It’s the haters that make it about him. His teams play hard.
  7. SiDe WaYs

Which QB did the Bears fail?

This is actually a good question. The Bears have failed at choosing the right QB. Not a single QB that has been with bears is/ was actually good.
  8. SiDe WaYs

Possible 2024 Head Coaches

Prime is the answer. He’ll get people to believe. He’ll get his team to run through brick walls. Shit he even mashed me feel I can suit up. He is what this organization needs. An actual leader and to tell Georgie and Virginia shut up and watch.
  9. SiDe WaYs

Firing Lovie was "BIG MISTAKE"

It’s been 13 years since the Bears got rid of Smith. He’s not good. He couldn’t even help Illinois. Time to move on
  10. SiDe WaYs

We just drafted the 28th graded prospect...

Holy fuck I didn’t know that. Not one person should complain about this
  11. SiDe WaYs

This is what competent drafting looks like

So it’s official. Whitehair is the starting center?
  12. SiDe WaYs

Jets just hired Hackett as OC Rodgers to Jets CONFIRMED

Rodgers gonna send dick pics too?
  13. SiDe WaYs

Mel Kiper doesn't think Bears can trade out of the top pick

No he said he made that mock draft for a base basically. He wasn’t doing any trades he just put where everyone he thinks would go in his FIRST mock draft. He said they can trade back twice. But just like every year that team needs to be in love with them.
  14. SiDe WaYs

Bears looking at defensive coordinator candidate

You’re the hero we don’t deserve. Chris Harris might come back
  15. SiDe WaYs

Spice Adams pranks Charles Tillman

Spice is a national treasure the characters he created are amazing and hilarious.
  16. SiDe WaYs

Bears lead NFL in most 3rd downs

Well that’s new. Never in my life have I seen a bears offense convert so many third downs.