Search results

1. SiDe WaYs

Defense

Now this is surprising. Especially since they Bears held on to the lead the whole second half. Are defenses making a comeback?
  2. SiDe WaYs

Who believes

Let Mitch play like Mitch. Who can stop the Bears besides a kicker. Cmon. Hicks comes back next week
  3. SiDe WaYs

Vegan

My wife so m wants to do it. I see the benefits but damn this is going to be hard. Any advice
  4. SiDe WaYs

Kareem Hunt

Why isn’t he a Bear. Even on the Browns he’s playing great.
  5. SiDe WaYs

BFD. I met

Dan LeFevour tonight. He came to my restaurant to pick up a pizza Nice dude. He seemed happy I knew who he was. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. SiDe WaYs

AP coach of the Year Nagy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. SiDe WaYs

Elite defense

Played hard all 4 quarters. Goff looked like he was playing for Jeff Fisher again. This defense is SCARY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. SiDe WaYs

Rams

How can the Bears defense stop them? Goff releases that ball faster than Mack and Hicks can get to him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. SiDe WaYs

Sunday night football

Cris Collensworth and Al Michales were praising the Bears. It feels good. We might actually have a franchise QB. And OUR TEAM is YOUNG!!! That is all! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. SiDe WaYs

The offensive line.

I see praise for Trubisky, Nagy and the defense. Why not give praise to the offensive line minus Kyle Long. They protected and gave Mitch plenty of time to pass. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. SiDe WaYs

Father's Day

Yeah it's a day early but I'm not going to be on here tomorrow. So here ya go boys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. SiDe WaYs

The anniversary

Yesterday 7 years ago was the day Jerry Angelo traded for this headache. I am not the only one that had high expectations of this man. I thought the Bears were headed in the right direction. Then his first game came...I only know it's the anniversary because my middle daughter was born on that...
  13. SiDe WaYs

Christian Jones

I haven't been paying attention to the preseason. So i want to know how this man has been playing? Is he playing with the 1st string?
  14. SiDe WaYs

Whiskey

Who drinks it's? What's your favorite? And do you chase it, drink it straight or mix it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. SiDe WaYs

Marvel/DC movies

Ok. Who likes them? Which is your favorite? Which ones can't you wait for? What would you change? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. SiDe WaYs

670 the score is hiring

For a bears beat reporter. Shit I think everyone should apply. I bet we would all get the job. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. SiDe WaYs

The LeBron James Discussion Thread

My question to everyone that does hate him, is why wouldn't you want him on the Bulls? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. SiDe WaYs

Carolina at Atlanta

Anybody watching it? Cam Newton looks good. This panther defense reminds me of the 05 and 06 bears D. Hmmm Ron Rivera.
  19. SiDe WaYs

Drunken athletes

Jay Cutler Big Ben before going in to the bathroom Julius Peppers The great Eli Manning Kyle Orton saying fuck the girls gimme the jack