Search results

1. The Chiefs are worried about the Bears this year

How will the chiefs sleep at night knowing the have to face the bears? I am sure that’s all pat mahomes thinks of.
  2. Packers star player admits the team will ‘suck’ next season

Sup bro. I haven't followed nba for a long time since I am a lowly bulls fan. How the bucks doing? Are they going to win the finals this year? Let me know.
  3. [Vacchiano] Barkley turned down around $12M/season during the bye week, probably looking for Christian Mcaffrey’s $16M average

if the bears can get him it would be great. You have to overpay but they overpaid for arob and it ended up being a team friendly deal in a couple years
  4. Did the Bears Make a Mistake Hiring Eberflus?

Yes. I thought it was a lovieesque hire but eberflus is worst than lovie. I wanted an offensive oriented head coach.
  5. Lightfoot wants to block Bears from the use of the name 'Chicago'

Khan grew up a bears fan so I can see him moving the team to chicago.
  6. Seahawks workout former Bears WR that Chicago fans want back

damn it y’all mentioned my guys. I will go with waddy Edit looks like waddle was mentioned too Curtis conway?
  7. Are we all bad people?

Yeah. I think that’s what xfl players got paid
  8. Rihanna to perform at Superbowl

Not sure why many of them do it then.
  9. Rihanna to perform at Superbowl

So is it true the performers don’t get paid?
  10. Rihanna to perform at Superbowl

last year super bowl's was great. I hope they are able to top that.
  11. pace's legacy of qb suckage

Pace was specially bad though. Trading up for mitch and passing over mahomes and watson.
  12. David Montgomery

The rbs have been playing great. The problem is running on 3rd down
  13. pace's legacy of qb suckage

Yes them too. He also tried trading up for marriota
  14. Overrated QB Class

You can add mac jones. Don’t think he is special
  15. Haven't seen much blame for Eberflus

Some coaching decisions have been terrible. Still I want to see how he improves. Lovie and nagy were always stubborn and thought their way was the right way. Let's see how eburflus does.
  16. pace's legacy of qb suckage

Yeah i gave fields a shot but i should have known better that any qb paced liked has to be a bust.
  17. pace's legacy of qb suckage

Ok. I am officialy in the fields sucks camp. Glennon, trubisky, and now fields. @dongbears
  18. Getsy should not be getting a pass… and the Oline is not very good at pass protection

The play calling was nagyesque. Running it on third and 6 and doing a screen on third and long. WTF?