Search results

1. Chris Simms Draft Top 5 WR Rankings

If MHJ wants to slip to 9, easy decision.
  2. NFL teams vote for XFL style kickoffs

Why even have a kicker in this scenario? Let the receiving team have the ball at the 25 or the receiver gets the ball at the 5 yard line and as soon as they move the “kicking” team can as well. Kicking team is allowed to have one safety where kicker would be as the last line of defense.
  3. Worst Option for #9?

Bears should not be giving an extension to Allen. He’s going to be 33 before an extension kicks in and is really here to provide Caleb with bonafide weaponry for his rookie season. Nothing wrong with a WR at 9 in this scenario.
  4. Steelers rumored to be looking to trade up for tackle

Get Fields back in the trade.
  5. Getting more picks

The ideal scenario is a QB falls to 9 and then trade back to grab more picks this year. If there is a run on QBs, take Odunze/Nabers since one will be sitting there.
  6. Are we good at Center?

Short answer, no. Long answer, hell no.
  7. Arlington Heights bluff called and they are folding.

AH is pretty dumb but not surprising anyone in government is there because they are incompetent. Initial offer should have been tax free for 10 years. AH makes it up just with all the additional economic activity from the stadium, hotels, and entertainment.
  8. Is the number 1 pick now priceless?

Justin Fields. Too soon?
  9. state your position now

Lots of things would need to go right especially staying healthy on the OL in particular.
  10. My final called it of the offseason

I was in the haul stay with Fields and keep stacking long-term assets camp. Now that Poles is all in on Williams my tune is completely different. Bears need to pull a Houston and grab the two best players in the draft. Williams and Harrison. Allen is a one year stop gap and has injury history...
  11. At pick 9

Bears aren’t in place to prioritize need over BPA regardless of position. Maybe if they were knocking on the Super Bowl door for a couple seasons already you would go buy what you need in FA.
  12. Most recent PFF has us getting Nabers

Allen is likely gone after this year so another weapon is needed to fill the void. Bowers or one of the WRs if they fall. I’d go all in a trade up to grab MHJ with 9 and the 2025 first. Cardinals might be interested in that.
  13. Connor Williams

He likely takes the year off.
  14. Bears sign a DT!

World needs ditch diggers too.
  15. What happened to Bates?

First name Master?
  16. 2024 NFL Draft discussion

50 years without a franchise QB and two failed recent 1st rounders. Yet we need a DE after Caleb? Go figure. OL or more weapons should be Poles’ # 1 priority.
  17. 2024 NFL Draft discussion

Except defense already played at a high level without a second edge. Offense played like poop the entire season. 100 % of assets need to go into Caleb.
  18. 2024 NFL Draft discussion

Since it seems logical Williams is the pick, screw the defense and load up on offense. First year is so critical for development that you can’t risk it. Bowers at 9 might be the under the radar pick that creates the mismatches that the Chiefs have had with Kelce. All contenders have Pro Bowl...
  19. Be prepared for the Caleb should force a trade narrative.

Offense on paper looks good but this is the Bears. They are known to flub just about everything they do.
  20. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all….

This is what happens when you’ve been searching for a QB since Sid Luckman.