Search results

1. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** It’s ***OFFICIAL***, the Chiefs are ***OFFICIALLY*** a dynasty

Yesterday was a great day for everyone except those who don’t appreciate great football and those who have an irrational hatred for a musician being on screen for 30 whole seconds. Patrick Mahomes and company have won their 3rd Super Bowl in 6 years. What a remarkable accomplishment! If only the...
  2. CRM 114

Never a doubt, Jordan Love is playoff bound!

Despite major miscues from the rest of his team, Jordan Love ANNIHILATED Matt Meathead’s tough guy defense en route to his first of many, many playoff appearances. Even though the Packers are the Bears’s fiercest “rival” or whatever I’m still happy that they get to experience great quarterback...
  3. CRM 114

Never a doubt: Jordan Love THUMPS the defending champs.

Jordan Love, who is the next Patrick Mahomes, beat the original Mahomes tonight up at Lambeau in an exhilarating and competently officiated game. Whenever the Packers needed their QB to make a big play, he made it. I can’t help but notice that a well run franchise like the Packers continues to...
  4. CRM 114

Jordan Love is CLUTCH!!!

Future HOFer Jordan Love just completed a miraculous comeback against a really stout Saints defense. And a Mahomes/Nagy beat down on Matt Meathead’s defense is still on deck! What a great day!
  5. CRM 114

I don’t think we’re going to have to worry about Jordan Love being great, guys.

Jordan Love is the next Patrick Mahomes. Denying this fact will only result in more misery and disappointment down the line.
  6. CRM 114

Future Hall of Famer Jordan Love could have been a Bear.

Love is better than 90% (or roughly half) of these quarterbacks. Thanks.
  7. CRM 114

Please list all of the quarterbacks you think will finish above him.
  8. CRM 114

Jordan Love, who appears to be both the next Patrick Mahomes and the Packers third (3rd) straight elite quarterback, had himself a heck of a game yesterday against Matt Meathead’s defense, just as your’s truly said he would. But do you know that the Bears could have ended up with Jordan Love...
  9. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** Matt Nagy has just won the Super Bowl/Trubisky, not Nagy, was the problem CELEBRATION THREAD!?

Matt Nagy has just won his first Super Bowl with Kansas City, proving once and for all that Trubisky, not Nagy was the problem in Chicago. Nagy has won the ultimate prize just 13 months after leaving Chicago, while Trubisky has failed with his third (3rd) team and counting. Please join me in...
  10. CRM 114

Refs deny every fan a great finish with a horrible call...

I thought it was a fairly officiated game.
  11. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** Patrick Mahomes has just won his SECOND (2ND) SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION THREAD!!??

Patrick Mahomes has just won his 2nd Super Bowl championship in a thriller of a game. Please join me in congratulating Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs on this wonderful accomplishment!
  12. CRM 114

NAGY CURSE

Matt Nagy is a super bowl champion! The only curse was Mitch Trubisky.
  13. CRM 114

I’m old enough to remember

Trubisky supporters kept saying that Nagy was the problem yet Mahomes just won a Super Bowl with Nagy as his coach while Trubisky has literally won nothing.
  14. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** Patrick Mahomes has just made his THIRD (3rd) Super Bowl (three (3) more than Trubisky) CELEBRATION THREAD!!!???

A congratulations thread is already up and running for him https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/official-former-bears-head-coach-and-offensive-genius-matt-nagy-has-just-made-the-super-bowl-celebration-thread.92692/ Thanks
  15. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** Former Bears Head Coach and offensive genius Matt Nagy has just made the Super Bowl CELEBRATION THREAD!

Wow, what a great accomplishment for a great coach! Look at what leaving the Bears does to a guy. Can’t believe the Bears fired this guy for Matt Meathead. Please join me in congratulating Coach Nagy on this wonderful accomplishment!
  16. CRM 114

***OFFICIAL*** Patrick Mahomes has just made his THIRD (3rd) Super Bowl (three (3) more than Trubisky) CELEBRATION THREAD!!!???

Patrick Mahomes has just gotten to his 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years after beating Joe Burrow and the Bengals at Burrowhead Stadium. Please join me in congratulating Patrick Mahomes on his latest accomplishment!