Search results

1. dabears70

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

@Chicago Staleys https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2024/4/23/24136760/2024-nfl-draft-who-is-the-one-prospect-you-hope-the-bears-avoid-jc-latham-xavier-worthy-keon-coleman
  2. dabears70

247Sports: 10 Tradeback Options

@IBleedBearsBlood has been challenged.
  3. dabears70

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

I've been saying this. I think Odunze is absolutely a trade up above the Bears to get candidate.
  4. dabears70

Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

https://bleacherreport.com/videos/564743-gridiron-heights-nfl-draft-special
  5. dabears70

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

Anyone think it's odd that the Bears haven't had Jared Verse in for a top 30 visit yet but have had D.Turner, L.Latu and Chop Robinson in for top 30 visits? https://chisportsnation.com/2024/04/11/chicago-bears-top-30-visits-so-far-a-breakdown/
  6. dabears70

D.Mooney is a weapon. Just because Fields and Getsy didn't use him correctly doesn't mean he's now not a weapon. Not everyone has to share this opinion but it is mine.
  7. dabears70

Yeah i never said there wasn't a difference, was just saying that Fields wasn't bare of weapons last year like some think he was.
  8. dabears70

I think all 3 WR's will be gone by 9, unfortunately, so i'm all about the trade down at 9. I wouldn't be mad if we drafted J.Alt or B.Bowers but with the 3 WR's gone i'd rather trade down and add another draft pick or two and still end up getting a legit Edge, 3T or WR in the 1st.
  9. dabears70

Falcons tampering discipline could give Bears critical NFL draft gift

The Bears should get the first ever 1st round comp pick since we can't move up from pick #1. :deer:
  10. dabears70

Guess i should of used the green font
  11. dabears70

He had DJ Moore, D.Mooney and C.Kmet last year. All are weapons.
  12. dabears70

I say he gets 4,000 yds and 30 TD's in his first game. He's a record breaker.
  13. dabears70

That would be great but i have this feeling that some team could trade up with Atlanta to get Odunze if he's there.
  14. dabears70

The #9 trade haul.
  15. dabears70

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

Anyone know much about Norell Pollard (DT Virginia Tech)...
  16. dabears70

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

Yeah once TJ Dillashaw put a woopin on him, twice, he was a different fighter. He did have a 3 fight win streak coming into UFC 300 last week but D.Figueiredo choked him to tap.
  17. dabears70

Who is the best edge rusher in the 2024 NFL draft

I think it's Latu but all of Latu, Turner and Verse can be very good and all have different skills with how they play. I'd like to get Turner to have some speed coming from the other side of Sweat. Some guys i'd like to get if we don't get a top Edge Rusher in the 1st. Mohamed Kamara. Marshawn...
  18. dabears70

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

I don't think they'll get anything for Borom but if they can then take what you can get. He's a good backup that can play multiple positions.
  19. dabears70

Biggs: Borom on the trading block?

Cole Kmet, Jaylon Johnson, Khalil Herbert (now #2 RB)