Search results

1. pseudonym

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

One of the better QB drafts I've seen in a while. Definitely a super deep, very talented draft at WR. RBs are weak for sure. I think there is some nice depth at T/DE.
  2. pseudonym

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

Beginning of the year I might have agreed with you. I think there is a high chance Maye busts. He throws easy passes into the dirt. I do think Caleb is the best QB in this draft, and put Maye somewhere between QB3-5. Can Maye succeed? Sure. Can he improve? Sure. I'm all in on Caleb though, and...
  3. pseudonym

Is MHJ really possible?

First, no way Harrison falls to nine. Second, if they passed on him I'd never watch another game.
  4. pseudonym

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

After watching his film, interviews, and evaluations I'm stoked. I'll be thrilled.
  5. pseudonym

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

What do you think about this? Addresses all of the spots, and I like those WRs later.
  6. pseudonym

I think that works too. It's tricky. There ARE good WRs later but if we can pair one of the top three WRs with Caleb from the jump? That is a really good shot at long-term success. We aren't DESPERATE at LT, C, and/or DE, but would LIKE to upgrade. If we go Caleb/Odunze without any trade up or...
  7. pseudonym

Who are the true Blue Chip prospects in this draft?

Ran across this for the definition of blue chippers https://landryfootball.com/pro-personnel-grading-scale/
  8. pseudonym

I think any draft where you can get— Williams Odunze JPJ Pearsall or William Alt JPJ Pearsall that's a home run, grand slam really
  9. pseudonym

Really love this one ^^^
  10. pseudonym

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

I think it all depends on how they see the top players, and the top guys at our positions of need. There are some pretty amazing guys I'd put in the top tier (blue chip) and right below that, tier two that we should take at #9—LT, DE, and WR. I also think, depending on how they grade these guys...
  11. pseudonym

How many blue chippers do the Bears currently have on the roster?

I'd say DJM is BC or very close. Sweat? Allen. Incoming, Caleb. #9.
  12. pseudonym

You give your elite rookie the tools and weapons he needs to dominate. IF MHJ is indeed elite, then we will have him for the next ten years. We won't have to draft a WR this high again. I'm all in on Alt, DE, top three WRs. Do what you can to get one. Make the big move. Go get your guy. The...
  13. pseudonym

Trade Next years 2nd Round Pick

I agree. This is a super deep class at WR. I'd trade in to get an elite WR, LT, or DE. Do it.
  14. pseudonym

DJM isn't going anywhere. He'll retire a Bear in 5-10 years. I think Allen, for the role he's being asked to play, will be here three years. These guys WANT to play with Caleb. How exciting is this going to be? None of our other WRs should be anything except depth. If we can add one of...
  15. pseudonym

This is where I'd start. And if I had to add pick #122 I'd do that too. Take the shot on an elite talent.
  16. pseudonym

IDK value, or charts, but I'm seeing 2025 2nd + 9? I'd be fine with that. Set your team up for 10-15 years.
  17. pseudonym

I'd be willing to give up a LOT to move from 9 to 4-5 to get Harrison.
  18. pseudonym

2024 NFL Draft discussion

I would definitely trade up to get Harrison. Look at his pedigree. There could not be a safer pick in this draft, aside from maybe Caleb, and his upside is high, with a very high floor. Those two picks, I think most of the fans, media, and NFL would understand taking them, and doing whatever you...
  19. pseudonym

Can Murphy be the best defensive player in this draft?

I really prefer OFF vs DEF at #9.