Search results

1. doctorbear

Fire Andy Reid

How the fuck do you only score 24 points on this worst franchise in the history of the NFL, worst HC in the history of the NFL, worst defensive coaching staff in the history of the NFL, worst GM in the history of the NFL in the first half? Wtf fire him
  2. doctorbear

Worst Team in NFL?

Who has the worst team? When was the last time a team was the worst two seasons in a row? There is no discernible change in talent in this team oddly enough, maybe just DJ Moore.
  3. doctorbear

With the 32nd pick in the NFL draft, the Bears select

Chase Claypool!
  4. doctorbear

Worst GM and worst HC in the league

Are they the worst in Bears history? What do you guys think?
  5. doctorbear

Will Bears miss yet another coaching opportunity?

Will the Bears be suckers and keep Nagy at around .500 for another year just to fire him next year, missing out on Brian Daboll who seems to coach perfectly for Josh Allen who is similar to Fields in play style?
  6. doctorbear

Watching KC... (Nagy)

Not to state the obvious (and then go ahead and state the obvious), but how the fuck did Nagy come from KC lmao? Seriously? He's from the Reid coaching tree? There are absolutely zero explosive plays on this team. We sure this dude didn't come from the Ron Turner tree?
  7. doctorbear

Nagy... 4th Yr, Offense

Seriously he has been the head coach for this team for 4 years now. This offense is objectively bad. There is no improvement. It just looks really fucking bad, like John Schoop bad. Now the defense sucks, so what the hell is the point of keeping this guy? Need to get rid of him before he ruins...
  8. doctorbear

Concern for lack of picks

I love both picks, especially Fields. No reason to not celebrate. However I am getting concerned about the lack of draft picks. You need young, cheap talent to fill out a roster and to avoid cap hell which the Bears are currently in without a stellar roster. What do you think of Pace’s...
  9. doctorbear

Mahomes versus Trubisky

Mahomes now has more Super Bowl losses than Trubisky. Pace may have been on to something. Discuss.
  10. doctorbear

Nagy/Pace gone? I don’t think so

Why is everyone talking like one or both are getting fired? Is there really any indication of that? The cheap, dithering Mcaskeys are not going to be wanting to take that loss this year. You’re all going to be disappointed when this team goes 7-9 and both come back next year.
  11. doctorbear

Pace Power Move to Save His Job

I think at this point pace needs to start cutting players so that Nagy stops using them with the hopes that the starters stay healthy. This is in reference to Patterson first and Harris second. The offensive output would increase dramatically with these moves alone.
  12. doctorbear

Kmet Catches Shaheen in TD’s on the Year

Discuss
  13. doctorbear

Shaheen > Kmet

Frankenstein has a touchdown today. Kmet cannot see the field. Why draft a slow tight end who’s so dumb he cannot even take snaps?
  14. doctorbear

All you need to know to fire Nagy

Patterson up the gut on third and one. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
  15. doctorbear

Kmet is a bust

2nd rounder cannot Get on the field in front of bums
  16. doctorbear

Fangio Offense > Nagy

Lol it gets sadder and sadder for Bears fans.
  17. doctorbear

Mel Tucker - WTF head coach

This glorious bum is now head coach of Michigan state football. Gave up 30 points in ten games with Colorado.
  18. doctorbear

NFL.com Quarterback Rankings

Yea... this is how bad it actually is. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001068790/article/qb-index-week-8-aaron-rodgers-soars-mitchell-trubisky-sinks
  19. doctorbear

Mahomes just....

Made one of the best touchdown throws I’ve ever seen in my life.
  20. doctorbear

Who’s Slower? Howard versus Montgomery

Rhetorical question. The answer is Montgomery.