Search results

1. **OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Yeah. He's okay as I guess an average NFL quarterback and I do like how he handles himself, but yeah, that's a lot of money for not much production.
  2. JSN in a Trade Down for the Bears

I hear you. Perhaps if they can make the trade with Houston for both the 2nd and 12th pick, they can then move up to get JSN?
  3. JSN in a Trade Down for the Bears

Sitting here thinking, I would love for the Bears to bring in two primary draft picks in this draft. Anderson and JSN. There is just something about these two fellows that tell me they are going to be both all pros.
  4. How Many Firsts Will GB Get for AR?

I like how you think. :ditka:
  5. FO: Poles is a Freaking Idiot

Yeah. But I also remember Namath at Alabama be he wrecked his ACL. If you ever saw the guy in college you'd be impressed I think. He was big, fast, could scramble and also make up plays out of nothing. The guy still did well in the pros when they could protect him but his knee really crippled...
  6. ***OFFICAIL*** Packers tired of Aaron jerking them

Well said. The packers will never beat the Bears again with Fields as the Bear's qb.
  7. JSN in a Trade Down for the Bears

It certainly was true with respect to the Chiefs. The job that their offensive and defensive line did this season was a great one. The Chiefs do not beat a excellent Eagles team without the upgrade that the Chiefs did with their two lines. Poles only has to take a look at what the Chiefs did to...
  8. NFL.com ranks WR's the draft

I'll say this about him. He was maybe the most impressive player at his position in the combine. His routes are just so precise. Its like he is gliding not running. Really impressive player.
  9. FO: Poles is a Freaking Idiot

I disagree about Joe. He was a terrific quarterback on some really shitty teams.
  10. Devine: Deal is in place for the 1st pick?

6'2" 185#. Lost some weight due to cancer treatments. I'm also able to wipe the floor with piss ants like you. :dramatic:
  11. FO: Poles is a Freaking Idiot

Goodie for you.I'm sure the Bear's GM gives a shit about what you think?
  12. Poles thinks the Bears are a charity, doesn’t want to get too much for number one pick

It was a very shitty heading.Just trying to spark some argument I guess.
  13. Did Poles Overestimate the Free Agent Class?

To be fair, Claypool got injured early and couldn't get a reasonable evaluation. We will see. I think receivers are maybe the hardest players to project for the future because they get hurt a lot, can lose their speed and are prima donnas as a rule.
  14. Did Poles Overestimate the Free Agent Class?

Fuck you, shit for brains. The Bear's starters last year sucked in about 80 of the positions.
  15. Devine: Deal is in place for the 1st pick?

I kind of wonder if Brady is healthy and I don't mean football healthy. He just appears gaunt and spindly?
  16. Did Poles Overestimate the Free Agent Class?

People really need to face it. Reconsider the worth of the starters on last year's team. About 80% of them were below average or worse. This is where the money that Poles got for free agents is going to be utilized. IF they can take that $100M and bring in say 7 or 8 average to above average NFL...
  17. NFL.com ranks WR's the draft

I agree. He is really tough to cover man to man. His cuts are awesome and he seems "slithery" to me along with great hands.
  18. **OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

He isn't a finished product for sure but I do like his make-up. I do think they need a good tackle in the draft. That O-line didn't give fields any help last season. Another point. They absolutely require a stud center out of the off season. Mustipher is the worst center I have ever seen play.