Search results

1. DeathByBears

Coordinator Pressers Today (2/10)

They definitely said all the right things. Looking forward to see them in action on Sundays.
  2. DeathByBears

Is Mooney a #1 WR?

He's a number two, I don't think he's a number one. He doesn't dominate like a number one. He can't take over a game. His numbers were inflated because who else are we going to throw the football too? He's definitely a guy I want to keep around but we need a bonafide number one.
  3. DeathByBears

Lovie to Houston

Tampa-2 is a dinosaur defense. I firmly believe they wanted McCown but couldn’t hire him after the lawsuit so they went with Lovie at the last minute. There’s no way you fire Culley for Lovie, it’s illogical. There’s zero upside. Why not just have hired him in the first place?
  4. DeathByBears

Bill polian on how many blue-chip players the Bears need

If Bill Polian didn't luck into Peyton Manning no one would know who he is.
  5. DeathByBears

Kyler Murray soon to be available . . .

He can't even see over the offensive line. They have to line him up in shotgun every snap otherwise he wouldn't be able to read the defense. And even in shotgun he can't read a defense. Detroit made him look like Trubisky.
  6. DeathByBears

Mitch On Time With Bears

No offensive player could succeed with Nagy as his coach. This team made zero adjustments. Week one to week 16 was the same thing. Same plays, same scheme, same problems. Year after year. Nothing was fixed, nothing was changed. Trubisky went downhill because he never evolved, he never got...
  7. DeathByBears

*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

I'm definitely in favour of moving him to a contender so we can stack assets and build this thing up if the opportunity is there. But three second rounders is unheard of. Who asks for that?
  8. DeathByBears

2021 NFL rookies deep ball project #Shitstain

The kid had no chance last year. I think we're going to see some pretty big strides in year two. Could have a Josh Allen year two type of year statistics wise before the take-off in years three and four.
  9. DeathByBears

Legit Concerns re: Bears Offensive Coaching Staff

Kelce and Kittle are basically receivers anyways. Kyle Pitts, dudes a receiver. Antonio Gates. The smartest thing for a college wide receiver to do to guarantee the Hall of Fame is switch to "tight end" , make a little less money and put up insane receiving statistics over the course of your...
  10. DeathByBears

Lovie to Houston

If they were going to get a defensive guy I don't get Eberflus over Morris, Gannon, Allen or Ryans. And if you were going for a rookie, Gannon or Ryans. I hope I'm proven wrong though.
  11. DeathByBears

Please welcome Jim Dray

A lot of quality in that loss to the Rams during the wild card round. Bad quality.
  12. DeathByBears

Alvin Kamara police report

Sean Payton quits and it's open season. No coach to keep these guys in check.
  13. DeathByBears

Jags hire Pederson

Will Flores sue them too?
  14. DeathByBears

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

If we win 5 games this year it's a miracle.
  15. DeathByBears

My god. A play for Patterson just to....stand there? And do nothing? Of course the DB is gonna play off him in zone. They're three yards from the goal line.
  16. DeathByBears

It's like it's built in his contract.
  17. DeathByBears

Every "trick" and misdirection play has been a total fail. When we line it up and just run it straight, we have positive plays.
  18. DeathByBears

This line is fucked. All these people dreaming of Tom Brady. He would be on IR by week four.
  19. DeathByBears

One teams season ends Sunday

Which makes us a shitty team. Look how far we’ve fallen.
  20. DeathByBears

3-0 when we rush 24 times or more

It's easy to run the football when you're in the lead.