Search results

1. RiDLer80

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I think Maye in Minnesota would be a PROBLEM for Chicago. Coaching and situation will have a lot do with his success (just like any other QB). I think Maye with O'Connell or Kingsbury has success. Maye in New England is DOA.
  2. RiDLer80

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I made the OP in-season.
  3. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

When I say 200 per game I wasn't talking about ypg. I was talking about Eberflus's "200 Club" that he had for Fields last year--2 TDs per game, 0 sacks, 0 turnovers. I was saying that getting 2 TDs per game with 0 sacks and 0 turnovers is probably Pro Bowl level play when applied to an entire...
  4. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

Yeah Yeah, looking at Mahomes it's really eye opening to see that he only achieved the "200 Club" once this season and surprise, surprise, it was against the Bears pre-Montez Sweat trade. Even more eye opening was that he only had five games without throwing picks (although I know the Detroit...
  5. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

This is a good point that I hadn't thought of looking at this in totality for the season. For some reason my mind sees 2 TDs per game as not enough. Guess I was associating 2 TDs with the entire offense and not only the QB.
  6. RiDLer80

The "200 Club"

Do you think Eberflus will parrot that stupid shit this year with Williams? I hated it with Fields and I'd hate it even more for Williams. I feel like that set low expectations for Fields and kind of handcuffed him and the offense in general. Only aiming for 2 TDs per game is some loser shit...
  7. RiDLer80

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

This is my thinking. Nabers objectively had a better season than MHJ against better competition, but MHJ is still being crowned. I think it's largely because of his last name. Nabers is as dynamic as they come. MHJ is a fantastic player in his own right, but I don't think he's clearly a better...
  8. RiDLer80

What is Chicago?

Whataburger is pretty overrated. I had it once. It kinda of reminds me of a Burger King cheeseburger. Not bad, but not worth the hype. In and Out has excellent burgers but their fries suck. Culver's has really good burgers too; their fries are ok. Honestly, Portillo's has my favorite...
  9. RiDLer80

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

I don't think MHJ is head and shoulders above Nabers or Odunze like the premise of this thread suggests. Any of the three will have a huge impact on the Bears going forward and I think trading up for MHJ would not be a wise use of draft capital.
  10. RiDLer80

2024 NFL Draft discussion

I literally just saw that thread on this page, but I haven't actually opened it yet.
  11. RiDLer80

I seem to be in the minority here, but I HATE the idea of trading up for MHJ (or any of the WRs for that matter). WRs don't win you Superbowls. How many rings do TO, Moss, and Megatron have? Look what KC has done since Hill was traded. That second round pick (assuming here) that we'd use to...
  12. RiDLer80

Trade Next years 2nd Round Pick

I agree. We should come out of this draft with a QB (Williams), edge (hopefully Turner, but probably Verse), IOL and WR3. I'd switch the priority of IOL and WR than what you have though. I'd go WR with pick 75 and IOL with our 4th. I think you're more likely to have a quality WR that contribute...
  13. RiDLer80

Eye opening stat:

Each of their best seasons in college. I'd go with Williams Heisman season and Fields Heisman finalist season.
  14. RiDLer80

Eye opening stat:

Neither. They're both stupid comparisons.
  15. RiDLer80

Eye opening stat:

Not apples to apples to compare total stats when Fields barely played at all his freshman year at Georgia and had a COVID-shortened season his junior year.
  16. RiDLer80

Teams you hate the most (apart from GB) and why?

I don't hate any teams other than GB. There are some obnoxious fan bases but their teams have nothing to do with that.
  17. RiDLer80

I think DE because the adjustment time for DL takes longer. I think a rookie WR could come in in 2025 and make an impact right away.
  18. RiDLer80

I like this a lot. Zinter is my guy I would love for us to grab. He's a second rounder before his injury. I don't think his injury would be a factor long-term. Smith has a lot of potential, but has dealt with injuries as well. But he's a very talented prospect. Hopefully Turner makes it to...