Search results

1. Enasic

LSU pro day: Daniels who? Poles sees Nabers and BT, jr.

You’re high as giraffe pussy but if the gods make it so, it should be the easiest decision of Poles life
  2. Enasic

Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT

I’m sure AK will point to the return of Lonzo. It will be the greatest comeback ever and the Bulls will take 1st place!
  3. Enasic

Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT

This team will never reach 500
  4. Enasic

Steelers rumored to be looking to trade up for tackle

Bears will be able to land a blue chip player at 9. I wouldn’t give that up. At 20, who the fuck knows who will be available and a 2nd/3rd round pick is far from guaranteed. Chances are you will not find a star player there. Stay at 9
  5. Enasic

King Poles will trade next year's first round pick in the upcoming draft

Wont happen but appreciate the prediction
  6. Enasic

A message from Olin

That’s true but Olin still has a point. Other than wright I don’t think poles has drafted an OL before round 5. Granted, it’s only been 2 drafts.
  7. Enasic

A message from Olin

Olin was a 3rd round pick
  8. Enasic

A message from Olin

Tbf, he was much better in Baltimore.
  9. Enasic

Officail Caleb Williams Pro Day IGT(FTO)

Assuming healthy, he’ll get way more than 100 targets. He got 150 targets in 13 games last year. I think DJM/Allen get a combined 300ish targets between the 2 of them
  10. Enasic

Orlovsky thinks #9 is a lock WR – Mina Kimes Podcast

You talking post sweat or the entire season as a whole?
  11. Enasic

Rumors – Cards getting calls for the 4th pick

Has nothing to do with mope, really. Things like running out of bounds for a loss instead of throwing the ball away or throwing the ball away on 4th down lol…which is actually very Mitch he did dumb shit like that repeatedly. Just lacks instincts, IMO. Those are bigger concerns to me than any...
  12. Enasic

I think it’s very possible, yes. Maye just doesn’t have “it” to me. The instincts and on the fly football intelligence is lacking.
  13. Enasic

I predict Maye does not go top 3
  14. Enasic

Are we good at Center?

This is sound.
  15. Enasic

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Was hoping the bears could snag Clowney. It’s really looking their going pass rusher with their 2nd pick…whether that’s at 9 or a trade down
  16. Enasic

Bears Current Cap Space

So not enough to trade for Reddick
  17. Enasic

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

Sure…but bowers would be getting a ton of snaps either as the 2nd TE and the slot. Again, you need depth
  18. Enasic

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

Not so sure about this, actually. With waldron running so many 2 TE sets, you definitely need quality depth. Beyond that, bowers isn’t your typical TE…you can like him up in the slot quite a bit. A lot of people think the bears should draft nabers/odunze if they’re available even though the...
  19. Enasic

Cole Kmet said the writing was on the wall

Not to mention another TE who will get a lot more targets than Tonyan did
  20. Enasic

Cole Kmet said the writing was on the wall

Gee ya don’t say