Search results

1. Enasic

Does LaVine have the lowest basketball IQ than any Bulls “All-Star” in history?

Has to be an easy yes, right? Super suspect decision making, especially in critical moments of the game. When the Bulls need a great possession and a good shot, pretty much guaranteed Zach will take a boneheaded shot. Sometimes it will go in…most of the time it just kills momentum and swings it...
  2. Enasic

BD Extended?!?!

Yeah so….AK is officially a dunce
  3. Enasic

Donkey Tortilla Chips

These chips have been my go to tortilla chip for the past 4-5 years but something is different lately. My wife and I both agree that there is noticeably less salt, and even the tortilla chip itself seems a bit different. Anyone else notice this?
  4. Enasic

Possums, rodents, and other nuisances

Got some possums living under the deck. Heard one of the dogs barking like a maniac last night and more vicious than I’ve ever heard…ran downstairs to the backyard and he had the biggest possum I’ve ever seen cornered at the side of the yard…could not believe how big this thing was….got him to...
  5. Enasic

Most hated rules/calls/regulations

What gets me every time…refs routinely allow traveling. But it’s their discretion that gets me…they allow 3/4, sometimes 5 steps lol…crab dribbles, extra steps off the euro step, foot pivots…the list goes on…such a HUGE advantage for the offensive player… BUT…. If a offensive player at a...
  6. Enasic

X Factor on Offense/Defense

Who’s your X factor on both sides of the ball? Players who aren’t necessarily penciled in as key difference makers, but could have a huge impact if the stars aligned. Offense: Tarik Cohen. I don’t see him getting talked about much, and I understand why, but we can’t erase 2018 when he totaled...
  7. Enasic

QB Depth Chart

Fields is in the building, boys. Steps in and is instantly the most talented QB the Bears have ever had. That doesn't mean that he'll translate, but it does mean he is the best clay the Bears have ever had to work with. He will start at some point this season. That aside, the Bears have two...
  8. Enasic

Would you ever not be a Bears fan ?

Might have been discussed, but would you guys ever completely abandon ship if the beloved continues to eat shit or eats more shit than they currently do? For example, if the Bears traded up in the 1st round for a punter, at that point, would you tap out or would you continue to stir the vomit...
  9. Enasic

Darnold or Mac Jones?

I haven't really seen this thrown around too much, but if given the choice (dick ripping not included), would you rather trade a 2nd for Darnold, or draft Mac Jones at #20 or even possibly trade up for him? Personally, I think I would go the Jones route, because the tape is out on Darnold, and...
  10. Enasic

If the Bears fire Helfrich/Hiestand....

Assume the Bears deposit these guys in the trash can, who are the upgrades that would want to come here? Do OCs want to work with Nagy and not call plays? Or join the staff of someone whose offense looked like an NCAA team going against the pros? OL might be an easier hire, but no matter what...
  11. Enasic

Bilal Nichols

He flashed last season. Does he propel himself into starter/core player or is he just another guy? With all the pieces around him, I think he could really do well. He seems to be on the upward projectory. What you think?
  12. Enasic

Allen Robinson

This is a pivotal year for him. He had an elite season during his 2nd year, but since then his production has been good - not great - and affected by injuries. He has a major chance to breakout this year. Fully recovered from his ACL, supposedly better chemistry with Mako, and the clear #1 in...
  13. Enasic

Gonna beef up the home security

So had a near break in experience last night...gonna get a security system and a firearm. Any suggestions?
  14. Enasic

Does Mack start week 1?

So Roquan actually had part of training camp and the Bears didn't even play him in the pre-season in a limited role...and he still had ham string tightness....I know Mack is a beast and I'm sure in great shape, but football shape is different. Then you take into account the picks and money the...
  15. Enasic

Fuck the division among the fan base....let's simplify the question

We all know fans have a difference in opinion on how to approach the QB situation. Whether to draft one at #3, trade up into the 1st round, trade for JG/McKrakken, make a run at Taylor if he becomes available etc..... There's been months of this shit going on and quite frankly, it's fucking...
  16. Enasic

Potential Interesting Cuts

Any interesting possibilities out there? I heard Jairus Byrd's name thrown out there. Verner from TB is another one.
  17. Enasic

Enasic's cant' go to sleep so he'll mock it like Mayock, mock

#1 Tennessee Titans: Myles Jack LB #2 Cleveland Browns: Carson Wentz QB #3 San Diego Chargers: Jalen Ramsey S/CB #4 Dallas Cowboys: Joey Bosa DE #5 Jacksonville Jaguars: DeForest Buckner DE #6 Baltimore Ravens: Laremy Tunsil OT #7 San Fran: Jared Goff QB #8 Philadelphia Eages: Ezekial...
  18. Enasic

Enasic's first ever CCS mock

I believe Pace is going to be very aggressive in the draft, whether trading up or down. In a continued theme of stock piling picks, the Bears trade #11 to the Jets for the #20 and a 2nd rounder. #20 - Leonard Floyd OLB I was tempted to go CB or DL here, but Leonard Floyd could become a...