Search results

1. KingDarude7

Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan to announce his retirement tonight on Raw, I really hope it's all a swerve. I doubt it though :(
  2. KingDarude7

Ot: Coughlin

He gone. Was reported that he said he's not retiring if the right job comes along he'll take it. Coughlin to Eagles?
  3. KingDarude7

Cam newton!

Just cost The Panthers their perfect season. Good job MVP
  4. KingDarude7

Jay Glazer reports

He's know John Fox for 2 decades and has never seen Fox this excited about a team in his life. -via twitter
  5. KingDarude7

Birthday

Can't belive I turned 25 today, after work I'll be having a shot for all of my Bears brothers.
  6. KingDarude7

Breaking : Raiders Hire Del Rio

Del Rio was officially hired a minute ago. @Adam Schefter So much for him coming to Chicago with Fox, could still get Schwartz.
  7. KingDarude7

Pap Gasol!

Pao Gasol! I didn't see another thread about this. So congrats to Pao Gasol with 2 career highs last night. 46 points and 18 rebounds, first Bulls player since Michael Jordan in 1990. On the season 18.3 ppg 11.7 rebounds 2 blocks 82% free throw shooter and 48% fg He just keep getting better...
  8. KingDarude7

Fales Time.

Cutler more than likely will not start, Clausen did alright against a top 3 defense. Everyone was on the David Fales bandwagon after the draft and around preseason time. Trestman should go ahead and give the kid a shot against Minnesota. Not like we have anything to lose. Kids has impressed me...
  9. KingDarude7

OT Suh

Suh is a piece of shit. Just a dirty player anyone see that hit on Josh.
  10. KingDarude7

Rodgers hurt?

Rodgers hurt? Looks like he coulda pulled something
  11. KingDarude7

Is It Time?

Is it time to tank? As of now we would have to win 7 out of our next 8 games. I do not see this happening. If we tank could get a top 5 pick, use that to get an impact player or trade back and get an extra first rounder. Thoughts? Don't think we should tank but picking from 14-22 the last 10...
  12. KingDarude7

Currently Watching Thread.

Didn't see one. Walking Dead season 4 episode 2 at the moment.
  13. KingDarude7

Tucker.

What the hell are we doing on defense! On 5 seperate 3rd and 1 or 2 we have sent 4 rushees. On 3rd and 1 all 4 linemen crash to a side with 2 players. Who the hell sends only 4 so much. A monkey calli ng random plays off of a sheet would be a better DC than Tucker. :obama:
  14. KingDarude7

He Gone Fishin' !

First I gotta say great win! Willie Young is a beast, 7 sacks in 6 games. Highest career sack total in a season was 5, great signing by Emery. I know he's on a 3 year deal, IF he keeps playing like this how long do we sign him for. Maybe have to get myself a Willie Young jersey, quickly...
  15. KingDarude7

OT. Tom Brady

Report on ESPN says their is a lot of tension between Brady and the Patriots. Just speculation, I mean if something happens to Cutler we try and trade for him or sign him if he's released. Trade Cutler and sign Brady. Draft a young QB to be groomed. Thoughts?
  16. KingDarude7

Shit.

Can we trade anyone, Houston and Allen both playing like garbage. One could be expendable with Young doing as well as he is. Might as well look tk get more picks I know it's just 5 weeks in but I had high hopes for this season. Their is a lot of time left but I say the best we finish is 10-6...