Search results

1. F you Horsted!!!!!!!

? yeah because that correlates somehow
  2. F you Horsted!!!!!!!

Well said I find it funny when people talk about game changing calls as those really only happen at end of the game. IMO the entire game plays out differently so you don’t truly know the impact it can have.
  3. F you Horsted!!!!!!!

I guessed I must have missed something, outside of the kick/catch penalty, how were the others a bad call? Patterson’s toe looked out from replays I saw, maybe you have video evidence to change that. AR PI would have been pretty tricky tack to call there since there wasn’t much there. They...
  4. Our deep WR core

Rodgers would love to have your WR depth, I really don’t see that being your problem. Don’t get me wrong, I like the packs WRs, but bears have a bit more talent outside our #1. TE is a problem, but WRs are not. Lot of understandable over reactions, as long as Trubisky progresses over next 2...
  5. Terrible game....but....

Gabriel pushed off with 2 hands, that gets called everyday. Tramon actually had position on arob was looking for the ball, if his back was to the ball it would have been different and most likely a PI. I assume you understand the difference as Tramon has as much right to the ball as arob...
  6. This Article Explains it All

Watched video trying to see where you saw PI, not really seeing I guess what you saw, looked like tramon was turned around playing the ball but it is far away so hard to tell. What did you see that you thought it shoulda been a PI?
  7. Thoughts on Week 1 Packers-Bears (Amos Game)

I know no one here wants to hear perspectives from a Packers fan, but I will give it anyways. -your defense looks better and faster then last year, I mean crazy fast! I felt like 3rd and 5 was 3rd and long. Legit #1 defense in 2019 -Montgomery looks like a future stud. His ability to make...
  8. Uh... how'd we get Ha-Ha so cheap (and why isn't anyone else asking this)?

Haha was a good player his first 2 years, but last 2 not so much. At 3.5 mil the Bears def got a steal on this one, and he will be solid mostly because of the team surrounding him. He was often out of place for us, poor tackler the last 2 years, but I think much of it was being on a def the...
  9. OT - GB Hires Matt LaFleur As HC

I can agree with the first part as we have a lot of needs, not sure it’s a 3-5 year rebuild, but might take a year or 2. The second part is just opinion of which your entitled to, probably more hoping.
  10. OT - GB Hires Matt LaFleur As HC

It’s kinda funny listening to fans who know very little about his qualifications, he could be a bust, but he coulda also be great. With all the injuries on titans wr core, qb, and oline thought he did just fine, I mean they were 1 win from being in playoffs. It’s not like the titans have a lot...
  11. Trubisky vs. Single Season Bears QB Records (and some career franchise records)

You all are putting way too much effort on trying to justify trub and how well he has played the last 2 games. None of these projected stats or comparisons matter as its all about what you see on the field. Coming from a Packer fan I do think he has improved quite a bit mostly in the mid range...
  12. How would you feel if Mitch knelt for the National Anthem?

You all talk a big game, but curious what any of you have actually done to support the cause. Do you donate money? Do you March with protesters? Do you mentor less fortunate kids? Many of you seem to be very passionate about this issue, so I assume your more then just talk.
  13. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

I kinda think this whole argument is dumb, and like a poster said why don't you ignore Aron! Packers have a better offense as a whole Bears have a better defense! Packers won round 1, round 2 will be in a few months! I personally feel def wins championships, but all the Pack needs is a top 10...
  14. How would you feel if Mitch knelt for the National Anthem?

I don't understand the point of this discussion, you have people on both sides and you should respect their opinions. It seems to me the OP has an agenda and doesn't respect what others have to say. Trub is never going to kneel so it is pointless. Stop making this about police brutality as...
  15. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

I can't disagree with you, the bears did beat themselves that second half, and well the Packers just about played the perfect half in the second half. I have a good friend who is a bears fan and I texted him, same old Bears. As a Packer fan that kind of a win was better then stomping on the...
  16. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

yet he beat the bears on one leg, seriously think before you write, unless your intention was to just be a homer! Do you really think you have 20 pt lead in first half if Rodgers doesn't go down? Rodgers is pretty good at adjusting as well once he knows what he is working with. If the def...
  17. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

he had a calf injury in 2015 and 2016, I think both occurred just before playoff time, which limited his mobility
  18. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

So far you look really good on def and special teams, but can you say the same for offense? Trub is a big question mark, but the games I watched the oline has been serviceable, but far from having question marks. Your Rbs are pretty solid, Wr core is better then last year, but they are not...
  19. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

I didn't understand that either, Brady has been fairly healthy outside of one lost season, Rodgers seems dinged up every year. I get he has probably only missed 17 games in the past 10 years (so his argument isn't that invalid on time missed), but 7 games one season and 9 games another is worse...
  20. Rodgers downplays any rift with Mike McCarthy

Not sure if I agree that the bears only have 1 question mark, but trub is a big one! Yes we have been fortunate and hope that continues when Rodgers retires as well! Can't you say the same thing with switching Mack and putting him on the Packers? without Mack do you really think the bears are...