Search results

1. TomWaddle

Give Lazor the Reigns

I've felt like Nagy was the problem since about mid last season. The reason: trajectory. It's not a good sign when a guy peaks in his first year and it's all downhill after that. I like Matt Nagy as a person but I don't think things get better until someone else is in charge of the offense...
  2. TomWaddle

Time to Sack-up

I feel like over and over again this team is unprepared to play a football game. They look sloppy and undisciplined. This accounts for coming out totally unprepared for Green Bay in the season opener, the offense looking sloppy in general, all the miscommunications and penalties. I love the...
  3. TomWaddle

More PT for Kwit?

Nick K balled out against Minn. Dude was an absolute menace. We know he's a liability in pass pro but against the run and bringing pressure he's pretty damn good. He's an enforcer. Do you think Pagano will start working him into action any more after the Minn performance? He had 0 defensive...
  4. TomWaddle

Chicago doesn't deserve a great QB

Chicago Bears fans are the most insufferable group of idiots known to man. It's why I stopped going to games at Soldier Field. As much as I love the Bears I cannot stand you people. I'll never forget going to my first Bears/Packers game at Lambeau. I was expecting to be treated like shit, but...
  5. TomWaddle

Conditioning: The Bears Were Tired

The Bears looked tired in the fourth quarter. Especially the D. I saw guys giving up on plays out there... just exhausted. I think that Cobb touchdown can be almost completely attributed to our guys being winded. The Bears D held the Packers to 3 points going into the 4th quarter and then they...
  6. TomWaddle

NFL Gamepass

Any Gamepass subscribers here? I moved to a different state and need to find a way to watch games now that I'm no longer living in the Chicago market. My main question is, how quickly are the games on Gamepass after the conclusion of the game? I've heard everything from 5 minutes to the...
  7. TomWaddle

A little gift I picked up for the resident 49er fan

After listening to non-stop crap talking all of last week, it was my pleasure to pick up some nice pastries for the office 49er fan:
  8. TomWaddle

Chris Conte - Real Talk

I know Conte bashing is all the rage in the meatball community, but let's consider a few facts before slitting our wrists when he is named the starter: 1. He is the best free safety on the team. 2. He played the majority of the season with a shoulder injury that eventually required off-season...