Search results

1. truthbedamned

Smoker choice?

Ok....So Xmas eve I trashed my smoker while trying to burn my house down. Forgot to remove the brisket tallow while heating up the ham and the whole thing caught on fire. Was time for a new one anyway. I am leaning towards the Camp Chef XXL pro. It is the only vertical pellet smoker with a...
  2. truthbedamned

Fields doesn't get respect

from the refs. I rewatched the game today and in the third quarter right before Herbert got hurt one of the Commanders picked him up off the ground and body slammed him for a sack and nothing from the officials. If that had been Rodgers they would have ejected the guy. Why no respect?
  3. truthbedamned

QB3

I vote Bagent Can't stand Peterman even though he looked ok yesterday.
  4. truthbedamned

Self Driving Cars

Wouldn't something like this be a huge liability for the carmaker? My new 2023 has the same thing and it is awesome but I can really see the issues it could bring up. Would seem to open up the manufacturer for being sued in the case of accidents. And of course the first case will be somebody...
  5. truthbedamned

Ian Cunningham

So if Arizona hires him as GM I wonder how that affects trading down. He obviously is in on what the Bears are planning to do with the first pick.
  6. truthbedamned

Why Vildor?

Why is Vildor ahead of Thomas Graham Jr? Makes no sense to me. Just watch tape from last year. Graham must suck in practice.
  7. truthbedamned

CCS Feeds

@Rush just thought I would throw out I actually enjoy the CCS Feed at the top of the page. Actually enjoy reading the articles. Entices me to visit forums I usually ignore. Even those about the White Sox. (Imagine that). Also enjoy the new writers....well except for one. Keep up the good...
  8. truthbedamned

Best hot dog place in Chicago

Wondering what place in the city limits of Chicago ( no burbs) do you all think is the best? Only reason I ask is I am watching a news segment in California about said subject with one place the clear winner.
  9. truthbedamned

Dump this forum and make a Chicago Sky Forum

Nobody but @bearmick gives a shit about soccer. Give the ladies their due.
  10. truthbedamned

Florida Condo Collapse

Read an article where some professor had done a study in 1990 that showed the building was sinking at a rate of 2mm per year. Wonder if a sinkhole opened up. Pray they find some survivors in the rubble...
  11. truthbedamned

Vegetable gardening

12. truthbedamned

Celebrity members on CCS

So....who do you believe is a celebrity yet is a member here? Mine is Danny Parkins. Just to much shit comes out of his mouth where I think....I just read that on the Bears board.
  13. truthbedamned

Practice squad losses

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/9/15/21438621/chicago-bears-rashad-smith-jamon-brown-poached-practice-squad-dallas-cowboys-philadelphia-eagles
  14. truthbedamned

Identity Theft

Anyone else had an issue with this? I have had to cancel my debit and cc cards at least 4 times in the last 2 years. It got so bad that there is a block on any new CC being approved by the credit bureaus without calling me first. Someone has tried to open at least 20 CC's in my name in the...
  15. truthbedamned

OT: Cam signs with Pats

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2882769-report-cam-newton-patriots-agree-to-1-year-incentive-laden-contract
  16. truthbedamned

Economic Status

Wife and I were talking about the economy today and were amazed to find out that 4 out of 5 workers today live paycheck to paycheck. Because my wife is very good with money we have always had a 6 month cash reserve. How about you? I made the poll so your names can not be seen.
  17. truthbedamned

Why?????

Now that the Coronavirus can be detected in tests within 15 minutes why can't MLB start playing games without crowds? Each team and umps along with camera operators could be tested one hour before gametime and then if all is good the game could be played. Sure would make this lockdown more...
  18. truthbedamned

Self Medication

Curious how many folks have found themselves enjoying a couple extra drinks or an extra edible or joint since this mess started. I have a hard and fast rule. I never ever under any circumstances imbibe in anything until 5PM. This includes weekends as well. Only time I break that rule is in...
  19. truthbedamned

OT Patricia worst person he has ever met

Wow....Slay and others ripping on Patricia. https://971theticket.radio.com/articles/news/ex-lion-rips-matt-patricia-worst-person-i-ve-encountered?utm_source=second-street&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=RADIO.COM+Sports+newsletter+3%2f20 With Matt Patricia under scrutiny after Darius Slay told...
  20. truthbedamned

Floyd to ILB

Was listening to WSCR yesterday in the car and Hub and Anthony Herron were discussing the linebacker situation and came up with an interesting idea. Herron stated that Leonard Floyd played ILB at Georgia and he is basically playing out of position. The claim by both Herron and Hub was that...