Search results

1. Is the NFL too slow for Fields?

I remember him making this quote after a preseason game a couple of years ago. Was he simply wrong? Has his processing slowed down?
  2. How many years?

So how much time does merely drafting Fields does this buy for Pace/Nagy? After all, it is possibly he will sit all season to learn as Dalton leads the offense. So, if the Bears go 7-10 this season they get another year, right? And if he comes in next year and the Bears go min-range again -...
  3. LOSER BALL - Bears content with not losing big!?

With 1:42 and 2 time outs we run the clock!? That is absolutely losing football. Playing not to give #9 the ball is not going to win a game. Wow. That says it all. Wow. LOSER BALL! Sorry, this was not meant to be some deep analytical or profound post I just had to vent.
  4. Is Chad Kelly still available?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001056482/article/colts-waive-qb-chad-kelly-after-return-from-suspension Chad Kelly really impressed this preseason with his command of the Colt's offense. Does anyone know if he is still available for pickup on the cheap?
  5. This is the WORST CASE SCENARIO

Well... This loss is on MITCH. But noooo... Here we go! Because he was able to get them into FG range with time left there is no chance he is benched. In a game that exposed him as the clear problem on the field, the stupid staff of the Bears and the meatball fans will instead praise him and...
  6. This is next level - shame on the Bears.

First off the Bears should be apologizing to the league, the officials, the players, the announcers for running that game out so long. With each meaningless snap of the ball after the game was out of reach (with just a few minutes to go) players risk injury - it seems the Bears are so hung up...
  7. Another QB Thread...

I have some (extremely rare) free time so I thought I would post and say a whole lot of nothing... QB – It’s really not about Trubisky vs. Daniel. It’s the fact that we’re having the conversation in the first place. Daniel didn’t come in and show us that he is “the guy” what he did is come...
  8. Venting Thread

Delete it if you want, it has no forum value but I just need to vent... FU CODY PARKEY FU EAGLES FU EVERYBODY!!! FFFFFF UUUUUUU!!!! Great, I don't feel any better. FU TOO!
  9. Merry Christmas - FOX FIRED on MONDAY!

If you're looking for a bight spot this year then you will be excited come Monday when John Fox is fired! If the Bears lose this game by more than 20 points he is GONE... :-)
  10. so... Superbowl?

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/29/15489140/nfl-undrafted-free-agents-2017-bears-franko-house-basketball-player If you’re a Ball State basketball fan, you’re probably familiar with forward Franko House. Now, he’s playing football for the Chicago Bears, who signed him as an undrafted free agent...
  11. if Nothing Else... PRESEASON

Well, for what it is worth I haven't been so excited about a Bears PRESEASON in a long time. I personally will agree with the NFL world - until proven otherwise, this draft doesn't look good. But, I am ready to have my mind changed and am excited to see how some of these young players perform...
  12. Yes to the 4PFG?

Seeing a thread about eliminating the onside kick and understanding just how that would impact the excitement of the game - I was reminded of an old thought I had. Although I am sure it has been considered before I always thought that adding a 4-point FG to the game would add excitement in many...
  13. Pace's QB Dilemma

This new regime did the same thing the previous one did -- nail itself to the Cutler hitching post. Two seasons later it looks like the Bears are finally ready (financially and otherwise) to cut ties with the "coach killer". However with Pace failing to draft a QB-of-the-future for the Bears...
  14. You Just Gotta Laugh - Smokin' Jay!

I was reading some sports on the Sun Times and a picture appeared with an ad in front of it (as they do, they layer ads over pictures)... Think this product ad placement is intentional by the Sun Times? "If cigarettes looked as dangerous..." LOL - Cigarettes, Jay Cutler and #RunLikeHell...
  15. The Obvious Way this QB Situation will Play Out...

Until Cutler is "100%" there really is no controversy, so with his current alleged injury, he can simply be "not 100%" through the Jaguars game. You know, day-to-day. After all, letting your QB get to 100% is not a "benching" and therefore not an issue. If Hoyer continues to play...
  16. Because Posting in the Cutler subForum Sucks....

PLEASE READ - I THINK WE ALL ACTUALLY AGREE ABOUT CUTLER! First a terrible poem... Is Cutler good? Is he bad? Is he the best we've ever had? Sometimes he's hot, sometimes he chokes, but he's never far, from a pack of smokes. With any marketable commodity, even with football players, it is not...
  17. a Game of 'Would You Rather'...?

For many, myself included, it seems like this year is going to be mediocre at best and even possibly downright ugly. So the (OFFENSIVE, pun intended) question is... Would you rather: Watch the Bears play a very vanilla offense (2-to-1 run-to-pass ratio, running on 3rd and 4+, very very few...
  18. Cutler Satire...

CHICAGO – Given his penchant for negativity, contradiction, and overall poor attitude, offensive starters for the Chicago Bears are having trouble determining if the audibles called out by quarterback Jay Cutler at the line of scrimmage are meant to be sarcastic or not, according to sources...
  19. Anyone else?

What I would like to see this weekend is a Bears W 51-35 with the offense exploding (for 51 points) and all ATL points coming off of Hester kick returns... Bears win, O explodes, D gives up zero points, Hester cements HOF status, and Joe D is fired... Happy world!
  20. Trestman - Cutler's Next Victim?

Fun yet depressing read: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/ct-jay-cutler-bears-haugh-spt-1008-20141007-column.html