Search results

1. baselman1974

If I were Poles.

I would trade next year’s 4th to move up 2 spots from 9 to 7 and pick Dallas Turner ahead of the Falcons. He definitely has the athletic skills and looking at what his predecessor Anderson did with the Texans. I would say let’s go. The is what Houston did last year and became a playoff team.
  2. baselman1974

Was I the only one in 2009

That bought a Kevin Butler jersey for $15 at Salvation Army and changed the B to C in order to make into a cheap Cutler jersey?
  3. baselman1974

People forget that Adam Gase became a HC due to being Bears OC for 1 year.

On a 5-11 team no less. Gase was HC twice. He made Cutler look good. A good confident OC would take this opportunity and make the Bears offense good. Someone like Griese or Klint Kubiak. He would have the power to tell Eberflus that he has full reigns of Offense. But it is my delusion...
  4. baselman1974

Tell me besides money why would Caleb Williams will come to the Bears with Eberflus and Getsy still here?

Also the Bears franchise never developed an All- Pro QB in modern era. If I were Caleb I threaten the Bears I would go back to college and take NIL money from OSU. At least the Bears are less likely having the no#1 pick next year. But who knows.
  5. baselman1974

Please God let Virginia die and let the McCaskeys sell the team.

That’s the only way as Bears fans will see the Bears win a SB.
  6. baselman1974

If Flus and Getsy are coming back. Just roll with Fields next year.

If there is no change, just build the team to be the best it can be. When Flus and company fail next year. Let new coaching staff pick the QB. I don’t want Flus to be successful. He is not a coach that will win the Bears a SB. I don’t want the Bears ruin another QB prospect. Getsy play...
  7. baselman1974

When the Bears’ Oline sucks and Getsy uses empty backfield sets…

He deserves to be fired for that alone. Getsy was horrible today. Running bad. No roll outs Bears defense didn’t force one punt today. GB controlled the LOS. Jones destroyed the Bears. GN WRs were open all day.
  8. baselman1974

I want MHJ or Nabers

That is all. Mooney sucks.
  9. baselman1974

Patrick sucks. Put Feeney in.

I’m tired of Lucas Patrick getting blown up on the inside. Feeney was better against the Lions. The offense looked better with Feeney. Plus I love Feeney’s hair. It’s mesmerizing.
  10. baselman1974

OT : Jalen Carter shoplifting at Target was misunderstanding.

For those who wanted Jalen Carter. This shit will pop up more and more in his life. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jalen-carter-says-questions-about-stealing-items-at-target-were-a-misunderstanding
  11. baselman1974

Bagent lost this game all by himself

Nothing else to be said.
  12. baselman1974

Can’t draft a 1st round QB. This year.

The Bears can’t. The O-line needs at least two starters (LT and C), DL, DE and coaching Staff. Maybe a GM too. Unless it’s Jim Harbaugh, who I think the Raiders are trying to get, a team can’t bring in another young QB to develop unless the coaching staff proves they are competent. I’d...
  13. baselman1974

The Bears first 2 pick should be

1. Alt or Fashanu 2. Van Pran The left side of the Oline was terrible against the Chargers. Patrick and Whitehair needs to go as well. When Jenkins and Davis are in the O-line is a lot better. I really hate Poles not addressing the C position this year. We as fans all saw that but not Poles.
  14. baselman1974

Cardinals ask for permission to interview Ian Cunningham.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/09/cardinals-request-permission-to-talk-to-ian-cunningham/ Here comes another 2 3rd round draft picks.
  15. baselman1974

The Bears shouldn’t draft a QB in 2023.

The Bears don’t have the luxury in drafting a QB this year. They need an O-line, at least 2 WRs ( including a no. 1 WR), and maybe a pass catching. TE. That’s a lot of things needed besides a defense that needs a lot of help as well. More stops means more touches for the offense. I’m in the...
  16. baselman1974

Bears should follow Seattle’s plan of rebuilding.

1. Build the defense 2. Build an offense line and receivers that can pound the ball and protect QB to throw the ball deep. 3. Provide a QB that can throw ball deep and minimizes TOs 4. Great special teams The Seahawks were dominant when Lynch was main focus of offense and defense was...
  17. baselman1974

Bills and Patriots last in bad weather

Jones only threw for 3 fucking time and won. People here complaining about how Fields played in shitty weather and field conditions, and won the game. If the Bears could run run the ball like NE did against the Bills last and Fields only threw 3 times and won. I’d be happy and don’t give a...
  18. baselman1974

If Pace becomes President of football operations, the next GM will be

Champ Kelly. McCaskeys are loyal and try to keep it in house.
  19. baselman1974

Nick Foles>Dalton

BD Nick actually change play calls. Lots of audibles. Rather have him teaching Fields than Dalton. What a fucking waste of money.
  20. baselman1974

Why run behind Mustipher?

This is idiocy.