Search results

1. So many talking heads are picking the Packers to win the NFC North. Thoughts?

21 of 33 for 193 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions. 2 of the games had an average yard per attempt of under 5. Take away one 42 yard pass and he averaged 4.71 yards per attempt (7+ is considered good). Considering he saw few defensive starters this preseason and certainly no...
  2. Schmitz: Love is a good QB…

10 attempts and 46 yards ....... 4.6 yards per attempt won't win much
  3. Official 2023 Training Camp thread

i've been thinking this for a while now.......definitely within the realm of possibility
  4. Jordan Love is making it look easy.

yes I know, I am stating if you take away that 1 pass what his stats would have been
  5. Jordan Love is making it look easy.

Define great, 5 of 8 for 50 yards isn't my definition...........
  6. Report: Packers 4th year QB too used to warming up the defense on the scout team

Caleb Hainey looked pretty decent against the packers in the NFC championship game,,,,,,, they game planned for Rodgers not Love, they were also in a prevent defense. Both things tend to lead to decent results.
  7. Fields numbers needed to

3 things make qbs look bad, 1) they are 2) poor line/pressure 3) poor talent in the receiving core. We don't know yet about #1, but we do know #'s 2 & 3 were true. If we compare Fields in Year 2 to Jalen Hurts in Year 2, we see similar numbers albeit Hurts numbers were a bit better, but look...
  8. NFL Admits The Refs Screwed Over Bears During Game vs Dolphins

they are paid $205,000 a year.......... for essentially 60 hours a year........ seems like a fair wage to me
  9. Aaron Rodgers isn’t special

kwik trip is the shit!!!!
  10. concussion protocol

yes, i have had concussions..... and understand the protocol rules, just wondering though how it is applied on a team by team basis. i.e. if some teams always are cautious and other teams seldom are....... that would show up in statistics of how long average player is out.
  11. concussion protocol

Hey, wondering if anybody knows if the NFL actually tracks concussion protocol on a per team basis? I've found that the median number of days missed for the nfl is 9, meaning that half the cases are longer than this and half are shorter. This would suggest then that most game involved...
  12. The city is meeting tomorrow to discuss buying the chicago bears

actually, it happens all the time....... it just takes a WOW number that is very hard to refuse
  13. RIP Gale Sayers the Kansas Comet

I don't see the comparison between the 2. Sanders was a jitterbug, could stop on a dime with his cuts and change direction, while Sayers was truly poetry in motion, he didn't even have to slow down to cut, let alone stop. It is a shame he played before the use of the arthroscope.
  14. Trubs' first 3 years vs 10 other Comp QBs' first 3 years - the good & the bad

Technically 2004 was Brees' 4th year in the league, but included here as had I think under 30 attempts in his rookie season. Brees also threw a heck of a lot more passes in college than Trubisky. Will Trubisky be Brees like, likely not, comparison is just showing that Brees wasn't really...
  15. Trubs' first 3 years vs 10 other Comp QBs' first 3 years - the good & the bad

Att/Game Comp/Game Yds/Game TD/Game Int/Game Sacks/Game 2002-2004 Brees 30.5 18.7 203.6 1.3 0.9 1.5 2017-2019 Trubisky 31.2 19.8...
  16. These Mongtomery/Howard comparisons are terrible..

The words "close to 80%" would lead one to believe that the number is less than 80%, but more than 75%. I think if the number were say 3 out of 4, a normal person would have said 3 of 4, or said 75%. Do the math, to get that 75%<X<80%, you either had 7 of 9 agree with you, 10 of 13 or 11 of...
  17. Howard will take rushing title in 2018

"so he will need to be healthy all season and not have a single game where his production is less than 75 yard in order to compete for that title. Both of those things are tough to do in the NFL. " Just saying that 16 games of 74 yards a game is 1,184 yards, a decent year. 10 games of 74 yards...