Search results

1. greg23

My thoughts on the draft: Round 1

No trade with Pit for Fields... then a trade back from 1.1 for the "haul"?
  2. greg23

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

Odunze Murphy or Turner No thanks on OL or Bowers Knowing Poles and his draft affinity; he'll probably trade up from 9 to 5 for a DB
  3. greg23

Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

6-4 215 Vs 6-1 225 Completely different players and physically way different
  4. greg23

THIRTY SIX HOURS OUT - DRAFT HEAT CHECK THREAD

It's not admitting anything other than Murphy is their preferred defensive player in this draft and gives them a true 3 technique and 4 man rotation with 3 young guys (murphy/dexter/Pickens and billings) and walker as a swing guy if needed on the interior Sounds pretty good There is still a...
  5. greg23

Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

Take the source for what it is but saw on cowherd show that wr is the biggest 1st round bust rate of any position.... 3 of 4 (~75% bust) If bears has a 2nd round pick, could easily see the bears passing on wr in round 1 them taking one with pick# 40ish..... I'd still take odunze at #9 as he...
  6. greg23

Murphy now favorite at #9

From my perspective the pecking order should be 1) Odunze 2a) Murphy 2b) Turner
  7. greg23

Draft day ready boys

Why is he wearing a keenan Allen jersey?
  8. greg23

alt Jenkins Bates Wright Jones it could be a possibility; need to move someone to LG
  9. greg23

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

Well...this clown has odunze/turner/murphy still available and then has the bears trading again; out of the 1st; from 28 to 34. Basically turned #9 into and 2nd/3rd/4th and next year #1 from buff (assume in the 20's at best when billa are a playoff team again) Quantity vs quality.....what's...
  10. greg23

What if bears pick Maye over Williams?

What if Poles forgets to turn in the draft card Thursday?
  11. greg23

Unless they're drafting a LT with the idea of kicking them (say latham) or Wright to guard....or have a deal in place to trade Jones for a decent pick (3rd/4th)...I don't see the team need/fit for a tackle esp when these tackles aren't graded elite or much better; and in most cases worse; than...
  12. greg23

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

Jones is not a guard
  13. greg23

2021 QBs And then there was one

Nice try
  14. greg23

I Have Reached Mock Draft *Nirvana* 2024

So tamper with and sign cousins for a boatload in fa.....then draft a 24 year old qb in round 1.8 Hey....I saw a rumor that had 8 qb going picks 1-8 meaning qb9 would be in high demand....Poles gets his haul.
  15. greg23

So the 5th qb is going 9th?
  16. greg23

OT: Zach Wilson traded to the Broncos for a 7th

RB1 value > than Wilson Maybe this is the Wilson the Donkeys needed all along.
  17. greg23

Problem is if all gm see it similarly; there really is no motivation to trade up a few slots to #9
  18. greg23

The same can be said of the OT's after Alt And no thanks on a TE at #9
  19. greg23

If 4 qb + 3 wr + alt are picks 1-8 Exactly who is the next best prospect? They're all fairly similar and it becomes position dependant for the team picking 9 (wouldn't hate Turner or Murphy if bears stick at 9 but can see edge being a bigger need)
  20. greg23

This would be a solid A draft Addresses top four needs with four possible starters. Can also see Poles trading future assest/pick swap/player currently on team to take a safety in round 5 if one is still there he likes.