Search results

1. CNiel36

Round 2 - Run To The Podium

I am all for trading down either spot and targeting Michael Pittman Jr in the late 2nd or early 3rd. I have watched every snap this kid played in his career. His last 2 seasons were the most impressive seasons I have seen from a USC WR since Keyshawn. I think he will end up being better then...
  2. CNiel36

Final Draft Order - includes comp picks

Thanks just went back and listened to the presser.
  3. CNiel36

Do you have a link in regards to this? Everything I have seen has said 5th, but I know this can be incorrect.
  4. CNiel36

Here is what CBS has. Similar to the OP list, small differences. No idea which is correct. 2nd - 43. Chicago f/LV 2nd - 50. Chicago 4th - 140. Chicago* 5th - 159. Chicago f/LV 5th - 163. Chicago 6th - 196. Chicago 6th - 200. Chicago f/PHI 7th - 233. Chicago...
  5. CNiel36

What do we need to do to get the most out of Mitch?

Not counting posting on the CCS.
  6. CNiel36

Lets be real, you don't have a job.
  7. CNiel36

NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

Shocker, being called a racist because I don't think Kapernick is a good football player. This is peak CRM. Just call me a cracker instead of boomer, at least that is a little insulting. That being said, I don't agree with Kapernicks politics. But it isn't just that, it’s that he didn't give 2...
  8. CNiel36

As soon as I saw your name in my mentions..... It took a turn for the worse.
  9. CNiel36

Shocker to see y Shocked to see you here HEHATEME. Are you following me to the bathroom too? Well on the plus side you didn't call me a racist so that's good. Congrats HEHATEME! Have you watched a Bears game in the last 2 years? I mean with 30K+ posts how do you find the time?
  10. CNiel36

Oh wait its 2019..... My bad I forgot, sorry for all that.
  11. CNiel36

Maybe I missed it, but did you mention more tempo/? Maybe I am crazy here, but Mitch in the 2 minute drill seems more comfortable. Maybe this is a product of soft defense, but allowing him to play with more tempo seems to help.
  12. CNiel36

I feel magical today. Hoping for 100+ posts today.
  13. CNiel36

Said the loser with 14K posts. Hmmm, shocked you are protecting your post buddy. I don't give 2 ***ks about HEHATEME, but he seems to care about me since he likes to follow me around to other posts and spell check my post. I mean the facts are there 30K posts on a internet forum, calls...
  14. CNiel36

Can't if I am going to catch 30,000+ posts I got to get to work. I figure if I follow your lead and post useless garbage about 20 times a day, then call people racist 30 times a day, and correct spelling/grammar 10 times a day I’ll be neck and neck with you in 2 years.....
  15. CNiel36

Grimson's line of thought: Do I agree with you? YES - Opens mouth to receive in. NO - You’re a racist! Stupid Boomer.... By the by Boomer is the new Cracker. Top 5 for the stupidest insults in history. I wish I was a baby boomer, sadly I am considered a millennial. Makes me sad every day.
  16. CNiel36

Wait I thought you didn't reply to haters. But You did find it necessary to follow me to another thread and comment on 3 of my posts now. Imagine posting on a sports message board 30,000+ times LOL wow.
  17. CNiel36

Nope, I was on the forum for about a week. It is the biggest steaming pile of garbage on the internet.