Search results

1. 3rd N Long

#1 offense vs #1 defense

2. 3rd N Long

Dowell Loggains

I've been trying to get that point across for years.
  3. 3rd N Long

White-eager to get back onto field

whi
  4. 3rd N Long

Forte or Alshon.........You're the GM

You
  5. 3rd N Long

Marc Trestman and his 2015 results as OC in Baltimore.

More ignorant trolling
  6. 3rd N Long

Well you were wrong at what he was getting at. It really is that simple. I don't care what he thinks of it. A site that allows trolls like Morongo and the few other trolls like him to roam free isn't really a site worth giving a shit over being banned. They care about traffic as their #1...
  7. 3rd N Long

Right because I was refering to Trestman as the FUCKING OC of Baltimore and his comment of Was supposed to be informing me that I had no idea Trestman wasn't the HC of Baltimore. The amount of stupid, ignorant trolls on this site is amazing. You're one of those at this point. Either you're...
  8. 3rd N Long

Well, if you reread the progression of that. You should have made a different conclusion as to what he was trying to infer.
  9. 3rd N Long

My quoted comment he selected Then he chose to insert this comment below it Then I responded with this And you responded with the following, to try and defend or explain what his comment was inferring? Maybe you should reread it again before doing what you do.
  10. 3rd N Long

Like the QB not being on the same page as the OC. So you're going to tell me my thought process is faulty, while showing an example of my saying the OC but somehow inferring that means HC? :lmao:
  11. 3rd N Long

And right back to doing it wrong lol
  12. 3rd N Long

Oh, damn. One post later and the previous Train/Panda post is already 1 upped.