Search results

1. MassHavoc

B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

At least they got a point and went down swinging I guess.
  2. MassHavoc

Matthews misses 70 by 1 goal in regular season. Reward... First round exit.
  3. MassHavoc

Prop bets the only thing keeping hawks interesting
  4. MassHavoc

Sorry guys. I bet odd number of goals so of course 3-1
  5. MassHavoc

A one-timer, power play goal, to start with the lead, against the team that is above 500. I'm not quite sure what to make of this
  6. MassHavoc

11 to go. Bedard 21 G 34 Assist 55P in 57 games I never doubted he had the talent, I just honestly didn't think he'd have enough around him to put any kind of numbers up. And when he got injured I thought for sure that was going to be the finishing point of the season. I'll be the first to...
  7. MassHavoc

I don't know if maybe this season has just ruined him or something but I'm at the point of wondering what they ever saw in him that made them think he was going to be the heir apparent in goal.
  8. MassHavoc

Bedard is the first Blackhawks 18 year old to score 20 since Eddie O. Upto 51 points in 52 games. https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/03/13/chicago-blackhawks-connor-bedard/
  9. MassHavoc

19 goals and 46 points in 51 games. More incredible he's -37, just goes to show how much he's doing on his own.
  10. MassHavoc

If you don't have anything to trade and sit out of the deadline... You can't lose at the deadline?
  11. MassHavoc

Yes... there were for sure players other than them I would have been upset with losing. Some rightfully so, and some that I would have been mistaken about not wanting to go. Lot of people were high on Barker... just ask Puck Jim. And Big Buff. I won't say Crow as that's probably just my...
  12. MassHavoc

But that's was my whole point, I said what a wasted performance, and I was told we have nothing, all we can do to help is lose to bring more draft picks, to which I've said we've been sucking, we've had a lot of draft picks regardless of who picked them. The jury is still out on Kyle, but he...
  13. MassHavoc

Except this isn't the first year, second year, third year.... They've been to the playoffs once since the 2016-2017 season and in the 2017 playoffs where they were one of the best teams in the league, they got swept in the first round. In 2020 they were essentially the last team in during a...
  14. MassHavoc

Because others need to get better around him? He needs to play with players who are going to play around him for years to come? He's not going to be able to get so good someday that he just instantly makes them win every game? He needs to be able to rely on others to make a play instead of just...
  15. MassHavoc

Another wasted performance
  16. MassHavoc

I think this Bedard kid might be good.
  17. MassHavoc

Yeah I'm a bit confident about the insistence on playing Soder. Gotta find options unless they are just really worried about totally breaking his psyche for the future in which case they think he's the #1 in the long run which is even more perplexing.
  18. MassHavoc

Yeah, I'm glad he's back for you, but I'm not sure the point of rushing it in any way right now, they are still so shitty and depleted he's going to continue to be a target out there.