Search results

1. Win 10 - Whats your plan?

For Win 10 I'm going to switch immediately. I love 7 I've dicked around in 10 briefly but reverted back quickly due to lack of vid drivers initially. Mainly I want to get away from Chrome and I hate firefox so spartan might be an option.
  2. From Russia with Love, Artem Anisimov

Alright let's get him traded. Ruskies are awful and all the good Soviet players retired
  3. Saad Traded to Columbus

He's an RFA he takes what we give him and likes it
  4. Saad Traded to Columbus

Did Bowman fuck up and mean to send sharp and said saad? You sell sharp keep saad
  5. Tribute to the BGITW

Ah more about the regular season wonder playoff dud
  6. Sean Avery Transition piece

When is he coming out of the closet?
  7. Milbury bristles at Lightning injury disclosures while Hawks hoist Cup

You see Milbury is wrong every single time. It is amazing how often he has his head up his ass. Still wish JR would deck him on live TV.
  8. Milbury bristles at Lightning injury disclosures while Hawks hoist Cup

I just want to say fuck Mike Milbury.
  9. Game of Thrones Thread

Stannis is dead. So that threat is gone. Bolton's are in line with the Lannisters. Little Finger just wants to get some decent land. Dany is about as threatening as Ned Stark.
  10. Game of Thrones Thread

Yeah Cersei's power is gone. She is a non entity now. Kevan Lannister wont let her do shit
  11. Game of Thrones Thread

I think I figured out who "wins" the whole thing. Tommen. Nothing is threatening his rule. His granddad set up too well. The North is in line. Stannis is dead and has dick for an army. Dorne got their revenge, which might be the only kink the armor if Cersei presses him to war over it since...
  12. Game of Thrones Thread

Nope, just watched it twice, nope. Nothing there. As she down swings to deliver the blow the scene cuts. There is nothing there
  13. Game of Thrones Thread

She was not ordered to kill that guy. The many faced god chooses who kills who or doesnt and whatnot. She disobeyed, she had to pay the price so another life had to be taken to balance the books and she was blinded as punishment. Her storyline is the only one left that hasn't caught up to the...
  14. Ok, how good is Game of Thrones?

Oh your LOTR fans are fucking in 20 years...oh so fucked. He is going to just shit on those movies so hard so god damn hard
  15. Ok, how good is Game of Thrones?

To the OP you watched two episodes right? The first two are slow, heck the first few are slow, watch season 1 and go from there, at least watch the first 5. I usually give a show 4 episodes before making the decision but yeah go 4-5 episodes and decide.
  16. The Shawshank Redemption

One of my favs but would say a bit overrated nonetheless.
  17. Is Marian Hossa a Hall of Famer?

Dmen are so hard to call. I'd say he picks up another Norris while wearing Blackhawk red he goes
  18. Is Marian Hossa a Hall of Famer?

HOF: Toews Kane Keith Seabs (borderline, think he becomes a lock if he gets a Norris) Rafters: Toews Kane
  19. Ok, how good is Game of Thrones?

Nah