Search results

1. The extremely short lived attempt to make paid mods a thing on steam

I never cared about paid mods. Some great games have spawned from paid mods. Hell the MOBA genre doesn't exist without DOTA. I was never going to get a paid mod but I felt the content creators had a right to profitize their creations if they wanted to. I didn't have no problem with the 75%/25%...
  2. Extra Credits

If anyone is interested in learned about game design or some of the thought processes that go into game design and/or commentary on the current state of games I highly recommend these guys, I find their videos typically thought provoking. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCODtTcd5M1JavPCOr_Uydg
  3. Teach My Dumbass Football

Alright guys I know the basic rules, I grew up playing street football in my yard in Chicago but the finer points of the game I dont understand and the broadcasters never seem to teach you jack so a couple questions. Differences between Nickel and Dime packages and the pros and cons of each...
  4. This pope might just be alright

</p>
  5. Brandon Saad Among Calder Finalists

Just hit my NHL Gamecenter app on my phone. Saad, Brendan Gallagher, and Huberdeau</p>
  6. GDT: 4/19 Hawks vs a team that makes you take a nap 7:30 CST, NBCSN

title says it all since stu is a LAZY FUCK and doesn't do the GDTs anymore. So here is my ghetto ass GDT. And yay I finally did a GDT or something.</p>  </p> Stu you're a prick I used to use GDTs to tell me when the hawks were on now I have to pay attention and crap. Selanne sucks prick</p>
  7. Cable vs The Big 3

So I figured do this separate from the TV Thread because it isn't discussing shows in detail. I just realized this morning outside of three sitcoms everything I watch is on cable. This is sorta a debate/discussion on who does what better. And honest I think cable does a better job with dramas...
  8. Crazy, radical theory on god

What if god exists? Not the traditional idea of god (i.e. some dude up in heaven). But what is god was just another name for the ball of pure energy that the universe was created out of. Borrowing from the Christian ideas that God has no beginning and no end - We don't know anything about...
  9. Shit I Wish I Could Say At Work

Dear hospitals: It is Monday, please make sure you order enough inventory throughout the week to have enough stock to carry you through the weekend and Monday. I don't want to spend my Friday's and Monday's placing your overnight orders because you don't know that the weekend will happen every...
  10. The Boob Thread

BHP requested this. Um I have no idea what it is about except boobs. proceed.
  11. JR

I'm gonna get flamed but I dont care. JR bleeds blackhawk red and last night was proof. Hawks win he cries Kings win he does not cry. Clear to me folks.
  12. What the hell do I cook this week

Alright I'm asking you guys because well frankly, my recipe file is pretty damn small. All I ask is keep it simple So far this week I got: Burgers Brats some Frozen Ravoli I bought a couple weeks ago Chicken Marsala And probably smoked Brisket So five meals. I need two more for the...
  13. WTF

Sure yeah burned the kid whatev but look at her, jesus christ http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tanning-booth-mom-says-arrest-taking-daughter-5-153138630.html
  14. Theoretical Off Season Changes If We Had A Real GM

(Note this post is not considering tradability or contract status) First off whichever coach that runs the power play needs to be fired. Q needs to follow him out the door for allowing it to happen over the course of two seasons. Q had plenty of time to figure out it wasn't working and give the...
  15. Woman Fakes Cancer to Win Wedding

All I will say is that when it ends in divorce (it will trust me). I hope she gets cancer http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10/woman-fakes-cancer_n_1414967.html?ref=new-york&ir=New%20York
  16. What You Should Be Able to Say to a Cop

What You Should Be Able to Say to a Cop… But Don’t Dare To February 23, 2012By eric One word – no. It used to be a word that carried a lot of weight. Not just morally but also – and critically – legally. You could sayno to cop and, provided he didn’t have a warrant issued by a judge –...
  17. Customer Service

http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/article-113835-11752-3-things-customer-service-reps-wont-tell-you?ywaad=ad0035&nc ...WTF those are Special person requirements. First off who cares how long it takes to fix the problem it is CUSTOMER SERVICE (you know to service the customer....shut up you...
  18. Fuck NASA

Seriously. What you afraid of the commies stealing tech that is 50 years old? Quit being assholes and wasting taxpayer money with these fucking games and actually do better than send robots to Mars. http://news.yahoo.co...-082246749.html
  19. A Political Debate to Stir the Pot

So here we go this will probably devolve as usually but something to talk about, the boards are dead today What do you like and/or hate about the two major political parties Republicans - I like that they supposedly stand for small government. I hate that they pay lip service to the small...
  20. Does Civilization Strengthen or Weaken Us As a Species

So I had this thought roll through my brain over the holiday. Does civilization weaken us or strengthen us as a species? It weakens it due to survival of the fittest not really applying. Almost everyone passes along their genes instead of only the best genes. So sicknesses and genetic defects...