Search results

1. Spunky Porkstacker

Stevie Lee dead: Jackass star and wrestler dies, aged 54

RIP... Jackass star and wrestler Stevie Lee has died at the age of 54. Lee passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday (September 9), according to a GoFundMe page which was set up to help raise money for his funeral. The message was titled ‘Laying Puppet To Rest’, in reference to his wrestling name...
  2. Spunky Porkstacker

Woah, are you sure you want to do that?

What was Raymond thinking aboot wifey? ?
  3. Spunky Porkstacker

G. Maddux favorite career games shown tomorrow...if you care

@gregmaddux To celebrate my 54th birthday tomorrow @MLBNetwork is playing some of my favorite career games. Make sure to follow along as I live tweet the games and share how I'm spending my birthday. I still have more hair than smoltzy
  4. Spunky Porkstacker

Hawks vs Sabres 6:00

TEAM RECORDS CHI: 8-7-4, 20 PTS (6th in Central) BUF: 10-6-3, 23 PTS (4th in Atlantic) TV: NBCSCH RADIO: WGN Radio 720 STREAM: NHL.TV & MyTeamsApp Buffalo took a 4-2 win over the Ottawa Sentators on Saturday, snapping a six-game winless streak. Jack Eichel scored all four goals for the...
  5. Spunky Porkstacker

Maybe Atlanta should have a Fire sail

Julio and Ryan would look great in Barez Blue
  6. Spunky Porkstacker

Kansas City Chiefs fire sail, do it Pace

Chiefs lose to Colts, barely get by the Lions... time for Pace to talk his old boss into realizing it's hopeless and snare Mahomes.
  7. Spunky Porkstacker

Why Fox, these announcers?

What gives, Fox? Why are the Bears often assigned Dick Stockton? Over the years this guy just keeps on doing Bears games, his partner is just as bad. @Foxpleasestopstocktoningus.
  8. Spunky Porkstacker

Here we are...almost 1 full HALVE

Raiders are leading the Donkeys ...daa Bears opponent this coming Sunday afternoon vs our former highly acclaimed DC now HC of the Denver Broncos. Should we be worried? Raiders are knocking on the door and just upped their lead to 14 zip. If the Mole Eyed QB and the visor wearing play caller...
  9. Spunky Porkstacker

New solution for sperm donation

10. Spunky Porkstacker

A. Boqvist Watch

The good 1 goal 10 assists in 11 games 1st goal The bad #Blackhawks prospect Adam Boqvist was a scratch for London Knights on Saturday after taking a hit and banging his head on the glass during Friday’s game. He’s got history of concussions, so expect organization to approach this with caution
  11. Spunky Porkstacker

Seven first-year NFL officials among 2018 class

The NFL roster of game officials for the 2018 season will include seven first-year NFL officials among the group of 121, the league announced today. Field judge Land Clark (Pac-12), field judge Matt Edwards (Big Ten), side judge Chad Hill (SEC), field judge Anthony Jeffries (SEC), back judge...
  12. Spunky Porkstacker

Barry Trotz steps down as head coach of Washington Capitals

Barry Trotz resigned Monday as head coach. The last time a team did not retain its head coach after winning a championship was 2002, when the legendary Scotty Bowman retired after winning the Stanley Cup with the Detroit Red Wings. Winning the Stanley Cup, however, triggered a clause in...
  13. Spunky Porkstacker

Kyle Long on the ScORE right now

Kool Aide most certainly being served.
  14. Spunky Porkstacker

a childrens love story

Not buying it.
  15. Spunky Porkstacker

Can Quenton Nelson be a long snapper?

That would solidify the position for the next 10 years, and who knows could end up challenging Patrick Mannelly's record as longest tenured LS ever. Am I rite?
  16. Spunky Porkstacker

Klem

We are terribly saddened with the news of the passing of Bob Klem. Bob was a close friend to the #IceHogs organization and a hero in the fight against pancreatic cancer. We were honored to host @skatewithbob each November here in Rockford. You will be missed. Most IHN people should remember...
  17. Spunky Porkstacker

*OFFICIAL PFF THURSDAY AFTERNOON MOCK DRAFT* ...My uncles mock, coming soon

PFF 2018 NFL Mock Draft 2 BY STEVE PALAZZOLO • JAN 18, 2018 1. CLEVELAND BROWNS (0-16) QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma 2. NEW YORK GIANTS (3-13) QB Sam Darnold, USC 3. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (4-12) DI Maurice Hurst, Michigan 4. CLEVELAND BROWNS – FROM HOUSTON (4-12) CB Minkah Fitzpatrick...