Search results

1. Aesopian

Caleb Williams may wear dress to draft

Nope, it's 2024 I got a skin care routine, get my eye brows done, wear nice smell cologne, sleep with men I don't judge.
  2. Aesopian

Caleb Williams may wear dress to draft

3. Aesopian

Who's a player that will go earlier then people think?

Every year one or two players hit the top 15 even though most draft "experts" had them going later. Who's the guy this year? I think Bryon Murphy will be the guy this year.
  4. Aesopian

Would you be cool with Brock Bowers at #9?

Sure if he's on par with guy like Travis Kelce, Gronk, and Greg Olsen. Why not?!?
  5. Aesopian

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to CCSers who stopped posting?

Maybe if Bears win the Superbowl they'll come back. @Adipost just went to the gas station he'll be back anytime now.
  6. Aesopian

The Runners Thread

Read an article that 80% of Americans over the age of 30 can’t run a mile without stopping or do a pull-up. Too lazy to look for it.
  7. Aesopian

Anything Interesting besides Caleb? Fingernails or Phone Cases?

COVID really messed with the talent in this draft class glad we have more draft picks next season.
  8. Aesopian

Caleb Williams owns haters that can't tell difference between lipstick and lip gloss

Hot but 34 he might prefer you keeping your hands to yourself.
  9. Aesopian

Jim Harbaugh’s Agenda

I don't watch the Chargers what's the issue people have with Justin Herbert? Is he not a good QB?
  10. Aesopian

USC QB Caleb Williams, WR Jordan Addison watch thread vs Oregon State Beavers

The leg injury was his curse but the Bears QB curse cancels out the USC QB curse and nullifies it. I spoke to a psychic medium about that so I know it's true.
  11. Aesopian

Caleb Williams owns haters that can't tell difference between lipstick and lip gloss

Sexuality is a spectrum. He doesn't have to only like boys or only like girls.
  12. Aesopian

Chapstick is a lip balm that focuses on lip care, while lip gloss is used to add shine and enhance the visual appearance of the lips.
  13. Aesopian

https://videos.marca.com/v/0_mtyjre7o-caleb-williams-responds-to-critics-of-his-painted-nails-and-lips-with-mic-drop-moment?count=0 I might throw on the lip gloss as well if he wins some playoff games in Chicago.
  14. Aesopian

Odunze (every catch)

Bears need a true "Y" tight end while Kmet is a skilled receiver he's not a Greg Olsen or Gronk type nor is Everett.
  15. Aesopian

Odunze (every catch)

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Brock-Bowers-TE-Georgia MEASURABLES: HEIGHT: 6-3 (21%*) WEIGHT: 243 (19%*) HANDS: 9 3/4 (45%*) ARM: 32 3/4 (42%*) SPAN: 78 2/8 (35%*) FORTY: 4.48 (O) (98%*)
  16. Aesopian

Odunze (every catch)

Rome Odunze ran a 4.45 40 yard dash but Brock Bowers ran a 4.48 while being 30 pounds heavier than Odunze. Man I can't tell what prospect I'm in love with more Nabers, Harrison Jr, Bowers, or Odunze they all look like fantastic options.
  17. Aesopian

2024 NFL Draft discussion

Anyone else see these candies?
  18. Aesopian

Caleb Williams shows up pink phone case

Williams wears dresses, paints his nails, has cute pink phone with matching manpurse and we love it.
  19. Aesopian

Michael Danna

He had 6.5 last season as a rotational piece in that defense he can easily hit double digit sacks, he's not elite but a good DE that can get sacks and plays well against the run.