Search results

1. Aesopian

Caleb Williams may wear dress to draft

2. Aesopian

Who's a player that will go earlier then people think?

Every year one or two players hit the top 15 even though most draft "experts" had them going later. Who's the guy this year? I think Bryon Murphy will be the guy this year.
  3. Aesopian

Caleb Williams owns haters that can't tell difference between lipstick and lip gloss

https://videos.marca.com/v/0_mtyjre7o-caleb-williams-responds-to-critics-of-his-painted-nails-and-lips-with-mic-drop-moment?count=0 I might throw on the lip gloss as well if he wins some playoff games in Chicago.
  4. Aesopian

Caleb Williams shows up pink phone case

Williams wears dresses, paints his nails, has cute pink phone with matching manpurse and we love it.
  5. Aesopian

Michael Danna

His market value is currently 16.7 a season he's a seriously underrated DE in the NFL and is only 26 years old with more playing time he can hit double digit sack numbers. Should he be on the Bears radar?
  6. Aesopian

Steelers rumored to be looking to trade up for tackle

https://heavy.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers/jc-latham-nfl-draft-trade-rumors/ Maybe Bears and Steelers have an agreement to trade down for OT?
  7. Aesopian

Keenan Allen makes bet with DJ Moore in race to 1,000 yards

https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-dj-moore-excited-for-keenan-allen-addition-it-might-be-a-race-to-1-000-yards
  8. Aesopian

Chicago Bears Rookie QB Passing Record

Completions - Mitchell Trubisky (2017) Yards - Mitchell Trubisky (2017) TDs - Charlie O’Rourke (1942)
  9. Aesopian

Lance Zierlein Rankings

Center 1. Graham Barton 2. Jackson-Power Johnson 3. Hunter Norzad WR 1. Malik Nabers 2. Marvin Harrison Jr 3. Rome Odunze DE 1. Jared Verse 2. Chop Robinson 3. Dallas Turner DT 1. Bryon Murphy II 2. T'Vondre Sweat 3. Jer'Zhan Newton OT 1. JC Latham 2. Joe Alt 3. Taliese Fuaga...
  10. Aesopian

Who won the Bears and Panthers trade?

It may be still way too early but who do you think won the trade Panthers got... 1. QB, Bryce Young (5'9) Bears got... 1. 2024 first overall pick (Caleb Williams) 2. DJ Moore 3. Keenan Allen 4. Darnell Wright 5. Tyrique Stevenson 6. 2025 second round pick
  11. Aesopian

[Hartitz] Caleb Williams throwing the football

Bears are getting a generational talent at QB and they have two pro bowl WR's coming off 1,000 yard seasons. I feel like I'm dreaming.
  12. Aesopian

Ryan Poles tries to trade all the draft picks to prevent Dez's Mock Off Seasons Mock Off Season

Free Agency Bears sign DE Jadeveon Clowney to 1 year 8.5 million The Bears could look for short term rental options at DE from guys like Clowney and Danna in free agency. If the Bears could get Clowney on a one-year deal I could see it being a very nice fit for both sides. Draft 1 [1] QB...
  13. Aesopian

Who's your top ten draft prospects?

My ranking is... 1. Marvin Harrison Jr, WR 2. Caleb Williams, QB 3. Joe Alt, OT 4. Malik Nabers, WR 5. Brock Bowers, TE 6. Drake Maye, QB 7. Olu Fashanu, OT 8. Rome Odunze, WR 9. Jared Verse, DE 10. Laiatu Latu, DE
  14. Aesopian

[Brett Kollmann] Nobody can block Jared Verse.

I love his videos.
  15. Aesopian

Louis Riddick on Justin Fields

16. Aesopian

Can Bears get a first round pick for Jaylon Johnson?

That seems to be the compensation Bears were looking for when they were looking to trade him mid season but now he's had a career high season Steelers and 49ers are teams that would take a hard look at him.
  17. Aesopian

Brenden Rice wants to follow USC alum Caleb Williams

It would be awesome to see Jerry Rice at Bears games, hopeful his Son has a great NFL career.
  18. Aesopian

March Madness Mock Off Season

Free Agency * Franchise tag CB Jaylon Johnson Bears sign DE Danielle Hunter to 3 years 60 million The idea of having a pairing of Montez Sweat-Danielle Hunter off the edge is enough to give opposing offenses nightmares. Chicago’s young, ascending defense is on the cusp of something special...
  19. Aesopian

Justin Fields market value is $48 million per season

If he plays well I'd expect more but this is his low side. Market Value 6 yrs, $283,184,712 Avg. Salary: $47,197,452 NFL Rank: 6 QB Rank: 6 https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/justin-fields-72391/market-value/