Search results

1. Hawkeye OG

GAYPRIL 25TH - INAUGURATION DAY

A new gay spaceship stadium (NO PARKING) for our new gay QB! What a day. Let us pray
  2. Hawkeye OG

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

It’s pick 9 but idk what time yet
  3. Hawkeye OG

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

Discuss
  4. Hawkeye OG

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Preach brother. What’s up with everyone so concerned about parking? Americans and their parking lots jfc
  5. Hawkeye OG

THIRTY SIX HOURS OUT - DRAFT HEAT CHECK THREAD

I’d be happy with Williams/Rome or Malik at 9. I’d be content if they took Alt or an Edge. Don’t want a trade up. If they are going edge, I think they could trade down a few spots and still get a good one
  6. Hawkeye OG

The NFL Draft info thread

Why would you want 10 6th rounders?
  7. Hawkeye OG

AH ended up just being a pawn. I do think the Bears had serious intention of building there and then ran into road blocks but it obviously caught the city of Chicagos attention enough for them to come to the table. Curious to hear the details
  8. Hawkeye OG

I’ve never seen a more dramatic group of people in my life
  9. Hawkeye OG

Cyberstuck... lol

Reminds me of a Pontiac Aztec - which were apparently built better
  10. Hawkeye OG

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

Quinyon Mitchell 11
  11. Hawkeye OG

OT: Jayden Daniels is the diva people thought Caleb Williams was

Put a bunch of alphas in a room and see how they interact/react. Seems Daniels failed. I don’t hate it. I see the strategy behind Redskins logic. And I’ve seen the same thing in the corporate world. He got raddled, not a great look
  12. Hawkeye OG

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

The time to fire Flus was this offseason. Poles has doubled down on him. I think they are tied at this point and I feel that Poles has a long leash. 2 more seasons at minimum
  13. Hawkeye OG

A Pentad out from the draft, does Poles acquire anymore picks?

And if so, which pick does he use to trade down from? Discuss. Cordially. No lions fans allowed
  14. Hawkeye OG

5 Days Out From Draft- Does Poles Use the 9th Pick on?

Hopefully a blue chipper
  15. Hawkeye OG

6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

I change my answer to wedding chicken, side salad and CC cookie
  16. Hawkeye OG

This is probably a catered meal though? I'm guessing he doesn't have 5PM Dinner resi's offsite lol.
  17. Hawkeye OG

Will you rip "it" off, if the Bears leave Rome Odunze and Brock Bowers on the board at #9?

Haven't followed this draft very closely. I do like Odunze, but honestly just get a blue chip player and call it a day. Whether they go OL, DL or Pass Catcher, who cares as long as they end up being worthy of a top 10 pick in the end. Bears have missed on first rounders way too many years in a...
  18. Hawkeye OG

Def going to be something light, but nutritious. I could see a leafy green salad and salmon with an unsweetened iced tea
  19. Hawkeye OG

In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

It's just lazy and uncreative trolling. It's easy to say 'this guy stinks' (especially a QB) and then have that be 'right.' Because how many guys end up being franchise QBs? Not many. And then of course if the QB you say stinks ends up like a Cousins, you can still claim he's bad because he's...
  20. Hawkeye OG

Sweaty Teddy Back Behind da Books 4 da Bearz

This is great. Warren is a tremendous leader