Search results

1. Hawkeye OG

Save HeHateMe

2. Hawkeye OG

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

Discuss
  3. Hawkeye OG

A Pentad out from the draft, does Poles acquire anymore picks?

And if so, which pick does he use to trade down from? Discuss. Cordially. No lions fans allowed
  4. Hawkeye OG

How many blue chippers do the Bears currently have on the roster?

DJ Moore Montez Sweat JJ Keenan Allen Am I missing anyone?
  5. Hawkeye OG

NIL College football

This is turning into a trainwreck. Players are allowed to transfer multiple times in an offseason, collect NIL money and then leave. https://x.com/scottdochterman/status/1770213032053895570?s=46&t=aotZJUeq_2hKJ3x7scCq3g Proctor entered the portal after saban retired. Come to Iowa for about 3...
  6. Hawkeye OG

Rome Odunze

He’s going to be the best WR in this draft. Don’t @ me
  7. Hawkeye OG

Ian Cunningham - What do we prefer?

Do we want him to leave for the COMP picks? Or, since he likely has some high level idea what the Bears are going to do at #1 - should we hope to retain him so he doesn't leak plans? Also, what's the latest?
  8. Hawkeye OG

Does the greatest lions season ever come to an end today with a 1st round exit?

Greatest season in their history - they made the playoffs. Will they win today? Stay tuned. If so, hang a banner Discuss within this thread here
  9. Hawkeye OG

Hypotheticals that Poles has to decide between

In Poles presser yesterday, he basically said everything is on the table and he's willing to entertain any offer regarding Fields and the #1 Pick. There are three options basically, but only two that really makes sense. 1. Trade Fields - draft whatever QB they want 2. Trade #1 3. Keeps Fields...
  10. Hawkeye OG

Offensive Coordinator Search Candidates - OFFICAIL THREAD

Who do you all want? Should be interesting - as there may be some decent candidates that don't want to come in if this appears to be a lame duck situation. On the other hand, could be an incredible opportunity to develop a rookie and catapult someone's career similar to Bobby Slowik. I think...
  11. Hawkeye OG

Chad Forbes thoughts on Bears/Draft source: (FTO)Twitter/XxX

Make of this what you will. He seems to think Maye is the better fit and Poles may like him more since Williams/Fields game is similar. Also mentions not trading Fields until during the draft/after to a team who missed out on one.
  12. Hawkeye OG

positives to running it back with Flus/Fields

Listen, idgaf if you’re a Fields guy or a draft a QB guy. I can see reasoning for both options. But, with the recent report from Rap that Flus is coming back, I’m glad that Fields is going to make it a difficult decision. Under no circumstance do I want Matt Eberflus (and his staff) touching a...
  13. Hawkeye OG

SUNDAY BEAR WEATHER FOODBLOGTHREAD

What you guys got cooking 2day? Wife has requested chicken parm and Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
  14. Hawkeye OG

Brian Ferentz available for OC

What do you guys think? It might not hurt to kick the tires on this guy. He’s young and his dads a legend and Brian knows the important of 1.) trenches 2.) ball control 3. TE usage and 4. Run the damn ball
  15. Hawkeye OG

Cole Kmet Contract Revisited

Kmet inked a 4 year, $50M contract at the start of the season with an AAV of $12.5M. $22M Fully Guaranteed. In terms of AAV, this put Kmet right about the 10th highest paid TE. I think the general consensus on CCS was that it was a good signing, but maybe a slight overpay for the player (IIRC)...
  16. Hawkeye OG

Schefter on Flus job security (No Lions talk)

Schefter was on Pat McAfee show today. In regards to Flus he said that he has won some support from management over the past 2 weeks. His seat is hot but he has the possibility to save his job. Take it for what it’s worth. Please discuss cordially, as always.
  17. Hawkeye OG

RB Room

What is CCS's pulse on the current RB platoon? Good enough? Missing something? Between Foreman, Herbert and Roschon - they have 234 carries for 1008 yards - 4.3 avg YPC. This is better than I thought it would be. 49 catches for 311 yards. Foreman will be a FA. Bears have Herbert for one...
  18. Hawkeye OG

OT: Cowherd; Purdy not a franchise QB

@CRM 114 thoughts?
  19. Hawkeye OG

Luke Getsy is ASS

What are we even doing here?