Search results

1. Burque

Cutting the cord

Cool. I don't mind the "TV" part costing as much on Youtube TV so long as I can ditch cable and get the internet part for the same or cheaper and get additional speed with Fiber. For comparison I am going from between 170-180 monthly for Cable internet with TV to about 120 - 130 for basically...
  2. Burque

Cutting the cord

Cool, that is what I suspected. I am just trying to get rid of as much crap as possible when I make the switch. So if I can avoid a DVR or box would be good.
  3. Burque

Cutting the cord

This! I so wish everything was Alacarte. Companies want to cling to the old cable models for as long as possible. It is crazy. I have like 500 channels and I watch about 20 of them.
  4. Burque

Cutting the cord

I am considering what you are talking about: switching from cable to fiber. The thing that comes with making that switch is I would be ditching my cable provider entirely, and my wife has certain TV shows that she likes to watch, so I am trying to be considerate to what she likes to watch on...
  5. Burque

Orlovsky thinks #9 is a lock WR – Mina Kimes Podcast

You basically named 11 players, so minus out the QB's (3 or4) and you are left with one of the top 5 or 6 players in the draft at 9. Definitely lean Edge rusher if your guy is there but if one of the beast WR's or your top O line guy fall you may have to double dip Offense and figure out how...
  6. Burque

Cutting the cord

I have been considering getting a subscription for You Tube. The amount two and three commercial videos is crazy lately, I was thinking about sending them some money to stop the commercials. Is it commercial free for all videos?
  7. Burque

Cutting the cord

They just launched a new Fiber network in town, and I am thinking about kicking cable to the curb. I am looking at 1 gig speed for 70$ a month or 500 Mbps for 45$ . I could go with 2 gig speed for 100$ but I do not think I need that much speed as it is just me and the wifey. I currently get...
  8. Burque

Which Nunchaku would you prefer to have children beat the shit out of you with (mjy related)

Anyone that hasn't fucked around with a wooden Nunchaku should find out from a wooden Nunchacku...
  9. Burque

Is the number 1 pick now priceless?

If Washington decided to slaughter this and their next two drafts to move up one pick I would consider it and take Daniels. Otherwise, at this point, no thanks.
  10. Burque

Glazer: Bears acquire WR Allen

And the Texans fans were PISSED at him. Of course looking back now, the Texans fans should be thanking him for that dub.
  11. Burque

Glazer: Bears acquire WR Allen

Imagine trading a 2nd (32) for Chase Claypool and looking like a total dork and coming back a couple years later and getting Keenan FUCKING Allen for a 4th.... Good stuff Poles, way to learn from your mistakes.
  12. Burque

Official "420" thread [No Political Talk]

Have a warm glass of tea afterwards.
  13. Burque

Center from Rams opted out today

Coleman Shelton I think his name is. Under thirty, played decently from what I've read. He most likely gets re-signed to Rams but with center being an obvious need he might be worth trying to get. Anybody know more about him or watch him play? I figured a thread about anything other...
  14. Burque

NFL Combine News (Feb 25 - Mar 4)

Byron Murphy looked strong and quick.
  15. Burque

Roof Leaks

I don't know where you are located, but I do know that back in the day there was a bunch of houses built with that faulty pex out here and they had to replace it all as part of a lawsuit. Might be worth a bit of research.
  16. Burque

Official CCS Grillmasters thread

Not too much grilling this winter, but did a NY Strip last night for Valentines. Had some Tiger Shrimp, Asparagus with fresh grated parm and sweet potatoes. Going out for Valentines is over rated. I also have a salmon filet in the fridge that I want to salt cure and smoke. I've never cured and...
  17. Burque

CCS Weather Thread (Snow Season)

It was down here in New Mexico approx the same time.... strange.