Search results

1. WookieOnRitalin

Watched the last game of the season again

Bears were the the best or one of the best teams against the run all year last year. The game was a real fluke on that side of things and an outlier. I expect things to end up differently this year.
  2. WookieOnRitalin

Social media Bears thread

Mathematically that would likely be or be tied with the best record in the division unless the two losses were to the same team or in the below scenarios. Scneario 1: A team wins 5 games in division Bears at 4-2 (2 Wins against C. 1 Win/Loss against A. 1 Win/Loss against B) Team A: 1 loss...
  3. WookieOnRitalin

Social media Bears thread

There are only 6 games in the division?
  4. WookieOnRitalin

Brugler releases early 2025 NFL mock

This accounts for a 2 win improvement over last year (9-8) if anyone was curious. Hopefully, a conservative assessment.
  5. WookieOnRitalin

3rd in Division?

I don't buy this narrative that the teams in our division are head and shoulders above us. Yes, we have much to prove, but it is not like the Bears were out of the games against the teams in their division. Bears won 7 out of 8 quarters against the Lions, a team that almost went to the Super...
  6. WookieOnRitalin

Austin Booker. 5th round pick

Here's the thing though FWIW. They went back into the draft to go get him. Either that is just plain stupidity (possible) or there is something there they really like to the point they wanted to get back into the draft to go get him. These guys do analytics all day, so they felt that getting...
  7. WookieOnRitalin

Math is not your strong suit.
  8. WookieOnRitalin

10 Yard 40 Splits (10-40 Split) Robinson: 1.56 (2.93) Verse: 1.60 (2.99) Latu: 1.62 (3.02) Booker: 1.67 (3.12) Top Rushers Mack: 1.64 Bosa: 1.69 Hunter: 1.57 (Graded lower than Booker) Watt: 1.61 (Graded lower than Booker) Hendrickson: 1.59 (Graded lower than Booker) Allen: 1.57 Crosby: 1.60...
  9. WookieOnRitalin

Caleb Williams Projections

I bet the over-under will be set at 22 TDs. Herbert threw 31 his rookie campaign. Peyton threw 26. Oddly enough, Mike Glennon threw 19 his first year. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-passing-touchdowns-in-a-rookie-season 63% + 220 yards/game (3740 yds) + 22-24 touchdowns will be...
  10. WookieOnRitalin

Kiran Amegadjie cum on down!!

I bet they see this as insurance in case Jenkins is not a long term option or if Nate Davis regresses. All signs point the the Bears O-Line being above average. Unfortunately, this means we better hope internal players take a step in order to help the pass rush. I think we will wait to see if...
  11. WookieOnRitalin

Rome Odunze

It's crazy how similar him and Fitzgerald are athletically. Larry was just a little bigger. I am super stoked with got Rome. I'm glad Pace went with BPA and decided not to pass on a special talent.
  12. WookieOnRitalin

Greeny show on Bears and NFC North

So, I understand all the love the Lions are getting right now. They won the division. They were very close to making the Super Bowl. But when I hear analysts talk about how "far behind" the Bears are with the Lions, I'm like, did you even watch the games last year? Bears just gave the first...
  13. WookieOnRitalin

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

I just do not see the Bears making a play out of 9 unless someone offers something ridiculous in return. They will take BPA. Whomever that might be.
  14. WookieOnRitalin

The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

I just cannot see a scenario where Poles passes on Alt if he is there at 9. Everyone is predicting 4 QBs in the first 6 picks. If that is the case, the Bears will win at 9 somehow with either Odunze falling or Alt falling. It really does not matter how serviceable Jones is. Alt is going to be an...
  15. WookieOnRitalin

Is it too early to be thinking of the 2024 draft?

It's amazing how that big board changed. Alt is no where to be found.
  16. WookieOnRitalin

Literally how much better will Coal Kmet become if the Bears Literally draft upon Brock Bowers in the 9th pick?

Indeed. The thing about 9 is you're just not sure what Poles is going to do. There's just not enough empirical data at this point. All signs point to BPA which would be Bowers if the three wideouts and Alt are off the board. I would be surprised to see Poles pull the trigger on a defender at 9...
  17. WookieOnRitalin

Literally how much better will Coal Kmet become if the Bears Literally draft upon Brock Bowers in the 9th pick?

I find the idea of Kmet and Bowers together intriguing. The problem is that we just signed Everett which would make investing a top 10 pick into a TE would seem unusual. It will all depend on how Waldron and Poles see a player like Bowers. He has more capacity as an inside-outside guy than...
  18. WookieOnRitalin

PFR: Bears unlikely to trade #9 pick

I have two questions. 1: Who would be a surprise pick at 9 for the Bears? (not necessarily bad) 2: What would be a bad pick for the Bears at 9? (obviously not QB, DB, or RB). At this point, I am not sure there is a bad pick to make at 9. For me, if you have guys that are clearly BPA on big...
  19. WookieOnRitalin

How to Solve Bears' Passrush Problem: Sack Total Adjusted with Sweat

I think everyone agrees that we need more sacks, but how many more? Bears led the league in INTs last season as a direct result of the increased QB pressure. I think scheme and just improved ability from current players will improve the sack total.
  20. WookieOnRitalin

Per Flus Bears will take BPA at Nine

If that's really the case, you have to imagine the following as BPA. 1: Alt 2: Odunze 3: Turner 4: Verse 5: Bowers 6: Fashanu