Search results

1. Best way to be prisoned? Bonus question (answer in thread)

Please keep my name off the list. I am bitter bedamned
  2. Ushers Nipples

Biff's back nips explode with vitriol
  3. OFFICIAL SBLVIII IGT: Niners vs Chiefs

I've watched about ten minutes of this, and all I can say is, "Feck Temu."
  4. What kind of car does Caleb Williams drive?

Never noticed before the similar lyrical cadence of Eddy and Men at Work
  5. I don't usually post in the Bulls forum, but if you were at the UC and booed Krause

I don't usually come to this board either. CCS never fails to disappoint
  6. ***OFFICAIL*** NFL Wildcard P-OFF Weekend: Climate Change Edition (STEELERS @ BILLS - MONDAY 3:30PM) IGT

For most people, hobbies are a joy, and a remedy for stress. This guy hobbies poorly.
  7. The Obesity Epidemic

Your first sentence is somewhat true. Cheetos in Germany are banned because of trademarks by a huge company who produces a product called Chio Chitos. As to the topic at hand, nutrition, like anything else in this day and age, is fraught with confusion, and dogma. It's a religion to many now...
  8. Griese

Wasn't there a 97 yard game winning drive called by Griese in a 2007 win over the eagles? /s
  9. The Obesity Epidemic

For the happiness of Bob https://www.allselfsustained.com/step-by-step-guide-to-making-fuel-from-animal-fat/
  10. OT: Daily post limit

It's pretty much the same , or worse than when urblock was a mod. The site is now for the pleasure of smug mods. Smugness is not a good quality.
  11. OT: Detroit Vying To Tie/Set Another Historic Record

I always thought you might be a vampire
  12. Ccs Posters whomst hate upon Caleb William do it purely out of toxic masculinity!

Was your time in the pokey due to made up laws? Is 1st amendment slang for a dildo?
  13. @spartan

random thread thoughts, in dystopian beat poetry fecund butt; odious chonk. fava stank
  14. Brad Biggs interview

PRO Tip for your new username: Mr. Cellophane
  15. The Spartan thread

people still interact with the hemorrhoid? Does he still pretend to have a family?
  16. Brad Biggs interview

Nothing more endearing than the dumbest person on the board assuming he is the smartest. Must be a 30 something millennial imagining things between the lines. Great site zack and rush ... erm shite
  17. Love Animals

Feeding chins. Sorry to annoy you.
  18. Love Animals

I imagined you hoovering honey cheerios in an attempt for Omelet jowls.