Search results

1. Tickets?

Who got tickets to what game this week?? I grabbed two for the MNF game vs Minnesota. Taking my 14 year old son. Going to be way up in 400 level but always have a blast when I go with him. We live in Florida and only get in town so often to see family. How hard was it to get tickets? We...
  2. Ronald Jones?

Bucs have too many RBs. Can we get him for a late round pick or on waivers???
  3. Bears single game tickets

Great point. Well we’ve gone to bears home games 5 years in a row, and he’s old enough to appreciate and understand what is happening nationwide. Fingers crossed but also realistic.
  4. Bears single game tickets

Actually the OPs question is an interesting one. I live in Tampa now but we always try to catch a game when we are in town visiting family over the Christmas holidays. Purchased on TM.com the first 5 minutes went on sale for the packers game in January. Face value for 200 level north end zone...
  5. Free agent RBs?

Does Lamar Miller have anything in the tank?
  6. Free agent RBs?

Thoughts on Hyde, McCoy, smallwood, Miller, etc? I think they’re in the market for someone.
  7. Fournette?

Let’s say bears actually want him for reasons discussed. Platoon with Montgomery. What is fair value 50 for 73 and fournette? Too much, too little?
  8. Fournette?

I’m surprised not posted here yet. Are the bears a fit for Fournette?
  9. Drafting a QB

This year is strangely similar to the year they moved up for Mitch (when just signed glennon). Plus, we know mitch is gone in 2021 and foles is a great short term solution but only for a year or two. I think there is a very real chance they are either picking one at 43 or moving up to get the...
  10. Jordan Love

I haven’t checked the value chart, but jags 1 and our 4 back for our 2 2nds has to be pretty close, right?
  11. Jordan Love

So this is happening, right?
  12. Bears are in discussions with Bengals for QB Andy Dalton

Dalton will be traded. 3 teams have offers in to the bengals already.
  13. Is this guy a viable,affordable option for backup qb in 2020?

There was a lot of smoke at the trade deadline the bears liked him. I could see it.
  14. Adler lot?

Hey, will be in town visiting family for holidays and taking my 11 year old son to the chiefs game. Is the Adler lot a good place for tailgating? Normally take the CTA but debating whether I wanted a different experience.
  15. Bears tix released on TM.com

I was poking around and saw on Ticketmaster that the bears re-released some tickets to just about all the home games. Just an FYI!
  16. Question re STH ticket prices

wanted to go cheap in case bad weather
  17. Question re STH ticket prices

I used tickpick by the way. The price was after fees added. Too many sites kept adding fees.
  18. Question re STH ticket prices

Thanks everyone for the replies. I pulled the trigger on some in section 325. I think I did pretty well, out the door it was 138 per ticket!
  19. Question re STH ticket prices

I’ll check it out and thanks for the info! The above link was exactly what I wanted and couldn’t find.