Search results

1. Tickets?

Who got tickets to what game this week?? I grabbed two for the MNF game vs Minnesota. Taking my 14 year old son. Going to be way up in 400 level but always have a blast when I go with him. We live in Florida and only get in town so often to see family. How hard was it to get tickets? We...
  2. Ronald Jones?

Bucs have too many RBs. Can we get him for a late round pick or on waivers???
  3. Free agent RBs?

Thoughts on Hyde, McCoy, smallwood, Miller, etc? I think they’re in the market for someone.
  4. Fournette?

I’m surprised not posted here yet. Are the bears a fit for Fournette?
  5. Adler lot?

Hey, will be in town visiting family for holidays and taking my 11 year old son to the chiefs game. Is the Adler lot a good place for tailgating? Normally take the CTA but debating whether I wanted a different experience.
  6. Bears tix released on TM.com

I was poking around and saw on Ticketmaster that the bears re-released some tickets to just about all the home games. Just an FYI!
  7. Question re STH ticket prices

I’m looking to buy tickets to game in December vs KC as I’ll be in town visiting family and my 11 year old wants to go. Can someone tell me the cost of STH tickets in the 300 end zone/400 upper level? Just trying to see what type of mark up I am getting if I buy on stubhub. Thanks!
  8. Bears season ticket relocation?

Anyone have any luck using the new chicago bears season ticket relocation website this weekend? I think it's open till Tuesday.