Search results

1. GatorLandMike

Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Apparently not. Join the firepit with me Urblock
  2. GatorLandMike

Who says there was silence? I'm sure still negotiations going on....I didn't hear anything else so didn't report anything else probably because my source wasn't at HH on Sunday apparently Pace felt more comfortable going 2 years than 3 and so did the players agent I dont understand what the big...
  3. GatorLandMike

What? NO....Read Hicks wanted 12 million, Bears at 8.5 million, Pace came up 1.5 million, Pace did not pay 1 million over the 12 million Hicks wanted
  4. GatorLandMike

Im just responding to the very few Anti- GatorLandMike on this board. Its the same 6 or 7 clowns
  5. GatorLandMike

Yep I was wrong again lol I said 8.5 million I heard, Deal was 10 mil oh boy I was off by 1.5 million from what I heard Not like it was a 45 million deal that was 28 million And the year was off by 1 Whoa GatorLandMike you know absolutely nothing, cluless lol
  6. GatorLandMike

Did you guys help Kerry & Obama negotiate the Iran Deal? Nobody has a clue about negotiations.....They split the money obviously but the agent cut back the deal by 1 year...Win - Win for both obviously... So many Democrats on this board #VoteTrump
  7. GatorLandMike

OVer and over and over again How many times do I have to say this ON SATURDAY...SATURDAY THE DAY BEFORE SUNDAY....36 hours before a Deal was done which means 1 1/2 days before Hicks wanted 3 years 12 million, Bears 3 years 8.5 million The last info I heard for the 1,000th time was on...
  8. GatorLandMike

I dont bug my inside source on info I have NO need to Im not a writer/journalist No skin in the game When he texts me with info I relay on boards
  9. GatorLandMike

Really?? Let me see Bears at roughly 8 million on Saturday Hicks wanted 12 million SPLIT the difference GatorlandMike wins again you lose AGAIN
  10. GatorLandMike

Thats right. I'm still recovering see you really screwed my above average working brain up with that statement...hope to get back to normal next few days
  11. GatorLandMike

My bad, I'm still delirious after that "Math was hard" statement....I'll recover soon Thanks IUDoc
  12. GatorLandMike

The Sleeper RB

COmbine warrior What does the tape show?
  13. GatorLandMike

You guys need to be a troll on @jasonLaCanfora This guy said he is signing with Detroit. GatorLandMike the only true inside source here. Also shows hour by hour things change..... Troll Boys LunchBox IU Doc NewBlood DaBears 70 Unannounced Fart Go Get him, SET HIM ON FIRE
  14. GatorLandMike

Pace loves 1 QB and loves Rankins from Lville NO CB at 11 , 100% gurantee 3-4 not predicated on high profile corners....if it happens in later rounds great but not at 11
  15. GatorLandMike

Bears sign Hicks

Pace likes Rankins from Lville more than Robinson FYI
  16. GatorLandMike

LET ME AGAIN HELP EVERYBODY WITH THE READING COMPREHENSION 101 "Haven't heard much since yesterday. Doesn't look good for Hicks as Pace not budging but they are $1.5 million apart per year Im told " This was over 36 hrs since I heard anything. I would bet the money is still the same 3mil to...
  17. GatorLandMike

Yes AS OF YESTERDAY!!! Why can't people read?? Dam Democrats