Search results

1. GatorLandMike

GatorLandMike coming to Chicago for the Draft

Who wants to party with GatorLandMike? Let's do this.....Will be at the draft, come one come all
  2. GatorLandMike

Illinois Football Thread

Enjoy
  3. GatorLandMike

So you want a QB in this year's Draft ?

First, I must congratulate Gustavus for the 2015 Best Bears Forum Poster of the Year award...Congrats Gustavus :bowrofl: :bowrofl: Goff- hell no when he threw 7 picks one game I said no way Lynch- Nope he is Brock Osweiller Jr Wentz? - Possibly Flacco Jr but I have a hard time taking a NDSU...
  4. GatorLandMike

Elway a genius for firing Fox?

Sure looks that way. Nobody really talking about it. Would Denver be in the Super Bowl this year if Fox was the coach? Hell no Glad we got the reject average coach to turn around this franchise.
  5. GatorLandMike

This stuff happens ALL THE TIME, play Denver, GB, then SF

Will you guys relax This crap happens all the time. Am I the only one on the board who knew Bears would come out Flat as a midwest girls breasts? Now you know why I moved to S. Fla, I love fake boobies. Anyhow, you play one of the best teams Denver, then GB, two games where the Bears played...
  6. GatorLandMike

Minnesota & Chicago vs. Green Bay & Denver

Both teams (Minny/Chicago) getting crushed by fan base for poor performances However, I could tell from the 1st minute of both games that Denver and Green Bay played like wounded wolverines with their backs against the wall. Bears and Minny just got toasted, it happens. I would have felt...
  7. GatorLandMike

We have the Chicago Bears Coach for next 15 years -- Mini Mike McCarthy of Green Bay

Adam Gase ladies and hateful gentlemen I just hope that the Lions, who contacted Gase's agent, was turned down. I was told that he "might" have interest but will wait until after the season. Yes, Gase is the next MIke McCarthy. remember, McCarthy came from SF when he was O coordinator and...
  8. GatorLandMike

The Sleeper QBs in 2016 Bears are Scouting

Surprise Surprise I've heard there are a couple MAC QBs that the Bears have been scouting the past few games. I don't know who just what i've heard and also a QB from another small conference that's putting up big numbers. If I had to guess possibly Browning, WKU Bowling Green QB C. Michigan QB
  9. GatorLandMike

Fox will not be here after Year 3

I believe after year 3 Fox will not be around and possibly by year 2 both Coordinators will be gone This is not because of the Bears making great moves but rather the missteps Pace has already taken to show little to no improvement. Fox after 3 losing seasons will look at the roster and...
  10. GatorLandMike

If we had to hire GM all over again = Chris Ballard ?

I'm terribly disappointed in Ryan Pace from his draft, offseason acquisitions to the hiring of coaches WHO HAS PACE BROUGHT TO THIS TEAM THAT IS WORTH ANYTING? McPhee? Bust? Secondary in CBs & Safeties?? Bust Improved backup QB position? Bust Offensive Lineman? BUST BUST BUST Ryan Pace...
  11. GatorLandMike

I watched the game last night....And A Pro's perspective

1) I have this stream box which is great. You can get any new movie and all NFL games, all kinds of crazy stuff. The new one I got is called Dragon Box. All you need is HDMI, wireless stick to capture internet feed, and hook up this little box. These things are great and I recommend. You...
  12. GatorLandMike

I have this weird feeling Cutler gets hurt this season

After all, he has been hurt virtually every season with last year being the only season I can remember out of the last 5 or 6 years. Maybe Bears brass keep him in the pre-season longer with 2nd team OL? Maybe they call bad protection schemes? I don't know what will happen but this would...