Search results

1. A.C. Milan

Alds

Back to back dingers against Sale in the first inning
  2. A.C. Milan

Mitch Trubisky’s time had better be here now

Mitch Trubisky’s time had better be here now It wasn’t completely Mike Glennon’s fault Thursday night, but even if he were only one percent to blame, it’s beyond the point of mattering. He simply can’t be the Bears quarterback anymore. If trying to win football games is the idea, and sources...
  3. A.C. Milan

Geography Quiz

https://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php How many countries can you name? This is my score
  4. A.C. Milan

Dodgers or Nationals?

Which one do you prefer?
  5. A.C. Milan

Earthquake in Italy

Earthquake leaves at least six dead in central Italy A magnitude 6.2 earthquake has struck central Italy, leaving at least six people dead and others trapped under rubble, Italian officials said. The quake hit at 03:36 (01:36 GMT), 76 km (47 miles) southeast of the city of Perugia, at the very...
  6. A.C. Milan

Copa America centenario

It starts today!!!! USA vs Colombia in Santa Clara, i will be rooting for the US but i don't think you have any chance to reach the final but who knows? Good luck
  7. A.C. Milan

Have you ever rooted against your own team?

tonight for the first time in my life i will root against Milan. Tonight i hope that we lose and that we lose badly like 3 or 4-0, why? Because this new coach is an asslicker and he must go, if you look for the word shit in the encyclopedia you find a picture of our 2016 squad and the owner is...
  8. A.C. Milan

Haters gonna hate

i'm De Martino AG, that De Martino AS is my younger brother that works in the same company but usually in other place ( as u can see it shows him only on dec 31 because on the other days he works in another place ) he asked to be moved for december 31st so i can go on holiday 31-1-2 i know...
  9. A.C. Milan

Kris Bryant named NL rookie of the year

Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant was a unanimous pick for National League Rookie of the Year, after he batted .275 with 26 home runs and 99 RBIs to go with a .369 on-base percentage in 2015. Bryant, 23, tied for the major league home run lead among first-year players while leading all full-time...
  10. A.C. Milan

Pirlo back to Italy?

here there are many rumors that say Pirlo is going back to Serie A to play for Inter Milan ( how i hate them ) to don't lose his place in the national team for this summer's Euro cup in France
  11. A.C. Milan

Back to the future

welcome back Marty! Today in Italy are going to show all the three films in both TV and cinema
  12. A.C. Milan

European Football

well guys, i read the first three pages here and i couldn't find a thread about ( what a shame :lol: ) so forgive me if there is an older thread about this, let's start. I support Milan ( really huh :lol: ) and we are garbage for this season, so i hope Rome can win the league so Inter Milan the...