Search results

1. Hammer

Chicago Bulls NBA Draft Prospects Thread

Deni is not Doncic 2.0, more like Mirotic 2.0, not worth the Top 5 pick, IMO. And Hayes is pretty raw as a prospect, similar to Ntilikina from Knicks (don't expect him to look like Tony Parker from Day 1).
  2. Hammer

Deshaun didn't look like a 40 million dollar man...

Watson aint no Mahomes, shocking, just shocking :smug2:
  3. Hammer

2021 Mock Offseason/Predictions

Carson Wentz says hi :smug2: But man, Windy, waaaay to early for this...
  4. Hammer

Too early to look at 2021 QB draft?

If Bears go after QB in 2021 Draft, they need to get Lawrence or Fields, period. If they won't be able to get one them, then it would be better to go after top LT prospect in 1st round, and wait for elite QB prospect till 2022.
  5. Hammer

Rank the team needs

Don't worry so much, what are 7-8 gaping roster holes, basically nothing, and it's ONLY 6th year of a rebuild, by Year 15 we'll surely be fine... :smug2: QB - Foles/Trubs are not starting caliber players RB - Monty is a Draft bust TE - Graham is a veteran on his last legs OL - Leno and Massie...
  6. Hammer

Aloha #conviction Mock Draft

I'd be thrilled with that kind of trade for Tua, he's IMO the most talented QB prospect of this class, and if that injury didn't happen, a surefire #1 pick overall. But, if Tua is there at #12, why wouldn't the Raiders/Gruden just take him by themselves and let him sit for a year behind Carr...
  7. Hammer

Just did a Fanspeak mock draft for Bears that got us Delpit(#43)&Reagor(#50)!

I don't understand how can anyone look at Bears secondary (sans Fuller & Jackson) and say - we're in really good shape there. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, an injury to Fuller/Jackson, and teams will be able to pass all over Bears defense, there's almost no viable talent there...
  8. Hammer

Interior OL draft prospects:

More like 2-3 per game, almost every single shotgun snap is a lottery for him, and a serious concern for a QB who also needs to make pre-snap reads and look down the field (not having to concern himself about badly snapped football). I mean, just ask yourselves this, would Whitehair play center...
  9. Hammer

Draft Thoughts Post Free Agency Wave 1 and 2

Well, Bears now have Fuller at #1 CB, mediocre guy (Skrine) at nickel, and rely that former undrafted rookie (Tolliver) or some CFL dude (Roberson) will be good enough to man #2 CB position, IMO, that's kinda crazy. And at safety positions, right now there's only Jackson, period, no SS, no...
  10. Hammer

How would you feel about Jameis Winston?

Well, Bears now have Napoleon Dynamite as their starting QB (crappy game manager), guess that's much better. In the end, it will be interesting to see both how will Bears fare with their new QB, and where/how will Winston play next season. I would always go after an upside (Winston), no matter...
  11. Hammer

The one thing nobody talks about is #2 CB position, for me it's kinda crazy to think Tolliver or whomever is good enough to man that position, plus, if Fuller gets injured, quality of depth at those CB positions is highly questionable. We basically have Jackson, Fuller and bunch of nobodies on...
  12. Hammer

Trade value chart is just theory, reality (history of Draft day trades) tells you the whole different story. I mean, it all depends how desperate teams involved are (both team that wants the trade down to acquire additional pick and also the team that wants the trade up to acquire some specific...
  13. Hammer

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get additional 3rd rounder via. 2nd round trade down, it would highly depend on how desperate some team is for a trade up, meaning how badly do they want some available player (additional 4th round pick is a more realistic outcome). On the other hand there...
  14. Hammer

Bears Cap Situation

Bears Cap situation, or "Cap hell" if you want, is a reflection of Pace failure as a GM. Mssing on and trading away Draft picks only to cover up for his mistakes by signing older and high priced FAs with bad end result. For example he traded two 1st round Draft picks for Mack and spent tons...
  15. Hammer

You can say a lot of things about Ryan Pace...

You can say a lot of things about Ryan Pace... but he damn sure has some weird Napoleon Dynamite fetish going on (Glennon, Foles) :smug2:
  16. Hammer

Free Agency news - 2020

His body has broken down so he ain't dual threat no more, and the arm talent was never really there, it's basically Griffin III situation with him. IMO, if you wanna take a chance on a QB in FA, Winston is the way to go, guy with highest upside (the biggest risk being his character issues).
  17. Hammer

How would you feel about Jameis Winston?

You want someone who can put points on board, and that's not Trubisky, the rest is on defense to take care of. And Winston (character issues aside) is by far the best arm talent available in FA or via. trade. I would rather take a chance on him than some below average game manager (like Dalton...
  18. Hammer

Free Agency news - 2020

But, but, but he got his eyes fixed in the Offseason :smug2:
  19. Hammer

Free Agency news - 2020

Call me crazy all you want, and I know he has severe character issues, but Winston is the only QB with quality arm / pure passer talent and upside, that would make me somewhat optimistic if Bears get him.
  20. Hammer

Free Agency news - 2020

Current roster holes: QB - need at least competition/backup for Trubs RB - maybe competition for Monty WR - need speedster that can stretch the field TE - need blocking type OL - need starter quality RG, depth OT with talent/upside DL - maybe one depth guy OLB - still need rotational/backup...