Search results

1. Most of These QB Rumors Are All BS!

I know nobody bites on your posts, but I'm feeling kind on this beautiful Sunday. Ok, we agree Pace sucks. Who do you suggest they hire?
  2. The Niners, building a team through the draft

49ers won 4 games and Packers won 6 last year. In just one season, they both made it to the NFC championship. Let's not make the bears or any other team out to be a team that is far off from being in the tournament next season.
  3. The Bears are not going to make the playoffs next year either.

I just spent the last few days with family (packer fans) in Oshkosh, WI. They gave me some advice as a Bears fan, ditch your coach and sign Trubisky to an extension ASAP.
  4. Forte: Mitch is a servicable backup

I don't think Forte or anyone are saying replace Mitch and all of a sudden the Bears issues on offense are fixed. However, they are saying to fix this offense you first need to improve the QB position.
  5. Do you think Nagy is going to get better?

Nagy needs help on the offensive side of the ball. Bring in an experienced OC that can assist with scheme and getting everyone on the same page. Let the OC hire his qb coach. Collectively, these three coaches should be able to find competition for Mitch, improvement on the offensive line and in...
  6. Bears DNA

Hello John Fox, how have you been?
  7. Free Agency news

49ers will probably go after Sammy Watkins and Allen Robinson. I think they would like to weaken their rival by taking Watkins or at least driving up the price.
  8. Bernstien: Fox is gone

We all know fox is good as gone. The question will be who will be hiring this new coach. Will it be Pace or will Pace be fired as well?
  9. My score prediction for the game.

Falcons 27 Bears 13 Bears will keep it close but Atlanta will score a late td to pull away. Defensively, Bears will make a few big plays early but unfortunately the Falcons stars will make big plays in the second half. Offensively, Bears will move the ball but will not be able to score...
  10. Markus Wheaton Surgery Update

How many wins did we have with Marshall, Jeffery, and Forte?
  11. Cutler show tonight at 6 PM

Not interested. I've seen the same movie a hundred times.
  12. RIP Omlette

You got the Bob right, but he's from Milwaukee.
  13. Fantasy Football?

I'm running a league, $25 buy in, auction draft, .5 PPR. I will most likely have 2 spots open.
  14. Does drafting Trubisky land Chicago Harbaugh?

McDaniels could be enticed to finally leave New England. Pace and McDaniels would make a good team.
  15. What I Think Happens Mock Draft

Would it be possible one of Kizer or Mahomes drops to #36? Adams/Thomas and Kizer/mahomes would be a dream scenario.
  16. Free Agency Rumors and Signings [Entire NFL]

I'm not sure, but if Jefferson gets 8 million per and Hyde gets 5 million, who would you rather have? Gilmore, Hyde, rookie DB and ? Seems realistic and a huge improvement over what they had this year.
  17. Free Agency Rumors and Signings [Entire NFL]

Is Jefferson that much better than Micah Hyde?
  18. Free Agency Rumors and Signings [Entire NFL]

Well, with schefter now covering the NBA, he has been slipping a little bit.
  19. Future QB Talk

This is probably a likely scenario. The question is do they think peterman can start next year or is a bridge QB needed. Hoyer, Shaw and peterman?
  20. Garappolo 2017 and Josh McDaniels 2018

I can understand McDaniels interest in the lions. Their GM is a former patriot executive and he probably thinks he can win with stafford.