Search results

1. Should the Redskins change their name

Yes. The names exist to honor the toughness of the natives that were fought in that area.
  2. David Njoku demands trade out of Cleveland

I have no idea what that means
  3. The Cancellations Begin: NFL Shortens Preseason By 2 Weeks

Where are you hiding out grim?
  4. Panthers tried to deal Cam to the Bears, Pace turned it down.

That white devil pace at it again
  5. David Njoku demands trade out of Cleveland

Uh no....people who demand things from their bosses are generally pieces of shit
  6. Should the Redskins change their name

Washington Warrens
  7. Is Matt Nagy on the hot seat?

No because apparently paces job is safe.
  8. RIP Michael McCaskey

Thoughts and prayers
  9. ***NFL TO VOTE*** Offering Teams Draft Compensation For Hiring Minority HCs & GMs

The rule promotes solely based on skin color. It's pure tokenism. You cant see that because you choose not too. There is no denying that it is inherently racist. The defense of rules like this lies in whether this type of reverse racism is justified based on the history of treatment of...
  10. ***NFL TO VOTE*** Offering Teams Draft Compensation For Hiring Minority HCs & GMs

Do grimson and he hate me wear masks while fisting each other these days?
  11. ***NFL TO VOTE*** Offering Teams Draft Compensation For Hiring Minority HCs & GMs

Imagine being too stupid to understand how hiring someone solely on skin color is racist. Congrats, you are officially Special person.
  12. Akiem Hicks lifting for the first time without brace since injury

When you inhale soy like it's like oxygen like a few pajama boys here 100 pounds seems like the strength of Achilles. He hate me knows who I'm talking about.
  13. Akiem Hicks lifting for the first time without brace since injury

There are a lot of twinks many post here
  14. Akiem Hicks lifting for the first time without brace since injury

Some of those little pink dbols in his wheaties will have him right in no time
  15. The Qb situation.

Hes at any the end of his rookie deal that excuse is gone
  16. The Qb situation.

Mitch isnt young
  17. Watson ASSAULTS Ryan Pace

This is bullshit. He may not have talked to pace but I'm sure he talked to a scout or someone from the bears.
  18. Alex Smith Says Docs Surgically Moved His Quad Muscle Into Shin To Save Leg

This board is obsessed with Alex Smith for some reason it's so strange....he will be having that thing amputated by 50. Some people here seriously think he will play again.