Search results

1. cubby chubby

Mitch 2030 chapter 1

Chapter 1: GTFO Mitch: A One-way Ticket to Mentor An exhausted Mitchell Trubisky sat at the end of the bench after an especially long practice session coaching the talented young quarterbacks vying for the starting role on the Mentor High School 2030 football team. His body wrecked by years...
  2. cubby chubby

Look at the bright side of life

Football is only a game. I’m sure we all have many positive things in our lives to focus on. Rather than the Bears. There’s always next year. As a Bears fan for some 40 years, I have learned to count my blessings in life and to not have my perspective altered by the success or failure of any...
  3. cubby chubby

If Roquan plays Sunday

Big IF still at this point, but if he does, what impact do you think he has?
  4. cubby chubby

Tyler Bray

Is he going to be re-signed while DSM is out? Prolly need someone other than Cohen to backup Chase.
  5. cubby chubby

A Haiku for Sunday

For Khalil Mack: City by the lake A big, beastly beast gorges on feathery prey (As it is written, it shall be done. But the story of this season has just begun.)
  6. cubby chubby

Who will have more?

Will Trubinsky have more TD’s against the Jets pathetic defense or will the Bears defense have more sacks against The Darnold?
  7. cubby chubby

OT: Jason Witten is brutal

God that guy is insufferable. Makes my ears hurt.
  8. cubby chubby

Virginia. Do the right thing.

Ginny. You’re 95 years old. You’re circling the drain of life and your impact upon Beardom. Please recognize the fact that the Bears haven’t won a Super Bowl since the demise of the Honey Bears. Please give these young fellas the motivation that a bunch of firm-bodied somewhat scantily-clad...
  9. cubby chubby

Where would the Bears be without Khalil Mack?

That’s one of those rhetorical questions. They’d be 0-3 without a doubt. Mack is kind of like Aaron Rodgers for the Pack but on the defensive side of the ball. He makes up for a lot of really big deficiencies of the Bears - especially #10.
  10. cubby chubby

Buyer's Remorse

Whoever th Bears pick at 3, many on here will be disappointed. Having said that, looking into the cubby chubby crystal ball, me thinks the most remorse willoccur if the Bears don't pick one of the following 2 picks: Deshaun Watson or Jamal Adams. I believe both these guys will really make an...
  11. cubby chubby

The Dearth of Quality NFL Qb's

Call me crazy, but in many ways I believe we have seen the Golden Age of NFL QB's the likes of which we may not see for some time. Given the mediocrity of the current draft prospects (of whom I'm willing to risk a #3 pick BTW), as well as the propensity for teams such as the Bears to way...
  12. cubby chubby

Betting that Pace is looking to trade down, otherwise WTF Pace

Based on what Pace has done thus far in free agency (investing a lot in a "bridge QB", passing up on some obvious free agents in areas of need like AJ, Bouye, Wagner) and signing a long-in-the-tooth safety in Q Demps, it seems like Pace has painted himself into the proverbial corner, creating...
  13. cubby chubby

David Fales, we hardly knew ye

It's finally come to this. One last game for the Bears to promote Fales from the PS. Show us all that he can be a solid #3 or #4 next year. Please Pace do the right thang.
  14. cubby chubby

It's Halloween! Vikings dressed up as the Bears.

All Makes sense. Halloween. Duh.
  15. cubby chubby

Cutler gonna screw up draft position

Jesus. H. Christ. Once the Bears have a chance to get a decent QB in the draft, Cutler potentially screwing the Bears. Yet again. Fitting its on Halloween. What a ghoul. I know it's early, but just grab some popcorn.
  16. cubby chubby

I'm not suicidal.

Hats off to Kershaw. They had to win. Good for them. There's still hope. Thankfully a 7 game series.
  17. cubby chubby

OT: Packers look Hot in beige yoga pants

I think Erin Rodgers is behind this move. Supposedly it makes him play harder.
  18. cubby chubby

If Loggains is fired, who will be the next OC?

As it seems to be a foregone conclusion that our Bears won't be winning any games anytime soon, and most likely will need to make changes so as to save Fox's job, I'm thinking Dowell will likely be axed at some point during the season. No one on the current Bears offensive coaching staff seem...
  19. cubby chubby

Pace is so smart, we all just can't relate

It all hit me in a rare moment of clarity. Pace is so far ahead of us dolts it's hard to comprehend his brilliance and strategery. He recognizes that This is the year of the quarterback in college football, with a number of solid potential NFL QBs that will be available in the next draft...
  20. cubby chubby

At least there's still the Cubs, alcohol, and pussy

Cutler, Loggains, and Fox can't take those away. :obama: