Search results

1. anotheridiot

Should The Bears Upgrade LFT OT In The Draft?

Which is why I say Wright goes to LT. They made the mistake of sticking with whitehair and lucas and that doomed the gains the line made. Whitehair has not been right for 3 years. The spots on the line that were good enough were tackles and Jenkins at RG and were ultimately what were changed...
  2. anotheridiot

Should The Bears Upgrade LFT OT In The Draft?

But we had a good late round pick in Leno Jr, played 5 years never missing a start out of his 7 here, made him one of the highest paid tackles during that time averaging 9 million a year. The only reason you draft a RT top 10 is if you have a left handed quarterback. Just like Borom moved to...
  3. anotheridiot

B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Sorry, all I see is a GM that wants complete credit if the hawks make the playoffs and win another cup. No more ties to Dale Tallon, he was on board with the Jones otrosity contract. See all the comments like "What advice will Taylor Hall give Bedard? You serious? They have not even met yet...
  4. anotheridiot

IST: Cubs at Tigers

well 89 cannot read sentences and 77 has the inside information that Chatwoods delivery was off, but it had nothing to do with his bad back. Have fun, I will check in now and again to see who is the new me getting kicked around.
  5. anotheridiot

I am not going to the Chatwood sucks train, Q was returning felt he had to go before his back was ready. Of course now it seems like he wont be back to where he was for a month, and it will be too late.
  6. anotheridiot

JWims put on notice

the guy has been targeted 44 times in 2 seasons, early reports were he came in shape, ready to take the next step, now he is on notice?
  7. anotheridiot

Why exactly did Nagy allow Hicks to field punts?

Yesterday, Hicks was out with a quad issue. I don't think it was from fielding the punt, but possibly from punting the ball after he caught it like the entire defense does when they make a play. You cant fix stupid.
  8. anotheridiot

Pat was pretty animate about it, Ron basically said he was playing short center and had to sprint like 40 feet just to get to second base to catch the force throw. Just not like Pat to rag on a guy like his old partner used to so I thought there was something to it. I would think Javy would be...
  9. anotheridiot

Nice to see an offense come back for their pitcher. Give up a couple, get them back. I was listening on the radio when Pat Hughes basically said that Javy forgot how many outs there were on a double play ball when he did not even try to relay to first that allowed a run to score. Anyone see that...
  10. anotheridiot

2020 NBA Draft Thread

noun noun: diatribe; plural noun: diatribes a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something. "a diatribe against the Roman Catholic Church" Mr Big word Jr. I am starting to see the problem is you consider my post nine as a bitter verbal attack against someone or something...
  11. anotheridiot

win or lose the cubs have double digit strikeouts. The guy has an over 5 era.
  12. anotheridiot

Why exactly did Nagy allow Hicks to field punts?

they all do that punt on defense, DB makes a play, they punt the ball, Its either good news with hammys or its going to be bad news with injuries.
  13. anotheridiot

2020 NBA Draft Thread

Still is not making a connection, No mention of MPJ, it was OPJ. The 9th post was putting the stats that Otto had when he got here mid season and how his game was changed to be another drive and shoot guy his first season here. I am sure you have already convinced yourself you are right, we are...
  14. anotheridiot

2020 NBA Draft Thread

Have not even seen Michael Porter Jr mentioned here, nor did I quote anyone in this thread. I think you need to change your IV, your proof must be down. Challenge yourself, try to be smarter than someone who is not an idiot. It gets old being followed around just to say I must have though...
  15. anotheridiot

Earl Thomas on the market

Jeez, someone is available and we gotta have him. We have 5 safeties on this team already to the point that one of our best in Bush is already going to see minimal snaps. This get every free agent name is getting as bad a cubs talk.
  16. anotheridiot

IST: White Sox at Cubs

Losing a little faith in this hold guys accountable stuff when they stay up in the order, but I guess everyone cant bat 9th.
  17. anotheridiot

I hated the Eloy trade, then hearing that ball hit off the wall that sounded that either the ball broke or it broke a brick out in left field is something I will not forget for a while now.
  18. anotheridiot

2020 NBA Draft Thread

trying to figure out what you meant by this
  19. anotheridiot

J Howard

there were a few series they fed howard, got them to the red zone when Nagys gag plays (make me gag) take over. I do not think any of us miss Howard in the red zone since Nagy pulled him from the game.
  20. anotheridiot

save this for sunday when Cease pitches against his old club.