Search results

1. Magenta Aye-Aye

Jimmy Graham and what he brings

I didn't watch the film but agree with what you say. I think someone would have to watch every single play of his last year to really determine how he separates when being covered on a more consistent basis.
  2. Magenta Aye-Aye

Jimmy Graham and what he brings

Wouldn't he have to be covered at some point to have the highest rate of separation? If no one is covering him, does it factor into that stat?
  3. Magenta Aye-Aye

Gonna be a great 2020 season

I've heard the opposite about Trubisky in camp from friends who attend a lot. Idk though because I have never seen him in TC. I agree with the competition, but there really hasnt been any since Trubisky was drafted.
  4. Magenta Aye-Aye

I get that and I think Mitch gets every chance in training camp and preseason. But I also think if Nagy thinks Foles is the better fit, then he will start. Pace cant afford to step over Nagy and his QB decisions this season.
  5. Magenta Aye-Aye

Trading for Foles indicates it will be a best man wins scenario. You don't give up a draft pick and spend that much on a QB who doesnt compete.
  6. Magenta Aye-Aye

I would agree with you for the past few seasons. But this year is different, his job is on the line. Nagy is gonna play the best QB. I dont know why you consider that a dream world. Once again, that's reality.
  7. Magenta Aye-Aye

So your telling me Trubisky is going to start all 16 games this season, even if he looks terrible again? If Nagy wants to roll with Foles, then Foles is going to play. That's reality.
  8. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

We don't know that yet, it's way too early to tell. It could be trouble or Bush could be the next Bear to earn a bigger contract because he plays well with help from the front 7. I do like that Bush has experience in this defense and has showed some promise.
  9. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

That's how it looks right now but it's still very early in FA and the Bears can move some money around to create. Not saying it's for sure going to happen, but players can make major jumps in one offseason. That's why I dont judge until I see the full product.
  10. Magenta Aye-Aye

Considering Nagy would be the one to save Paces job, he should get the final say. I cant imagine Pace sticking up for his draft pick even if he is the less superior QB.
  11. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

Whats wrong with Tolliver being on the practice squad for 2 years while developing? He wasnt going to surpass Fuller and Prince looked good a couple years ago. I think Tolliver has come a long way since those two years on the practice squad.
  12. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

Exactly. I think the Bears were/are done with Prince and they plan to lean on the youth that's already on this team. I was a Dan of Tollivers when he played.
  13. Magenta Aye-Aye

Have you personally spoke with Pace/Nagy? Did they give you the inside scoop? This is going to be a best man wins scenario. Mitch wont be handed shit this offseason, he lost that privilege and now has to work for it. Shit, even his own players on offense were recruiting other QBs
  14. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

Could be. Or back to my point, maybe they dont want him back at all.
  15. Magenta Aye-Aye

Well of course Mitch will "start" day 1 of practice, but doesnt mean he starts week 1 of the season. Signing Foles changed everything.
  16. Magenta Aye-Aye

Free Agency news - 2020

Maybe the Bears don't want him back...Did that thought ever cross your mind?
  17. Magenta Aye-Aye

OT: Antonio Brown has locked himself inside his house

Antonio, you gotta come out the closet.
  18. Magenta Aye-Aye

Coaching Staff Changes

Whatever you say slick! ?
  19. Magenta Aye-Aye

Coaching Staff Changes

Why would I be mad? That is such a childish "comeback". Doing that math literally took less than a minute to figure out. It's sad that I know how to do math? Oh ok! Keep up the good work man, you are really making yourself look intelligent! Thats good for him. I didn't do the math for him...