Search results

1. BearbaFett

Chase Claypool - Is he a bust?

whatever man...just pointing out facts that may be unbeknownst to you or others here. really dont give a shit, just carry on.
  2. BearbaFett

Chase Claypool - Is he a bust?

miami had to forfeit their FRP, so technically the texans' 2nd round pick would be the 32nd and in the 1st round under normal circumstances. if bears are slotted right behind them, that would essentially be as close as you can get to the 1st.
  3. BearbaFett

**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

ENNHHHHHHH DIS BOBBB....WUDDYA GUYSSS TINK OF DA ENQUINTAVARIOUS SAINT BROWNS STARTING OPPOSITE MOONEYS? I'LL HANG UP AND LISSIN...TANKS GUYSSS
  4. BearbaFett

@Ares Predicts

lotta positive things gotta happen to hit the over...namely, fields progressing and the defense getting takeaways. i'll bet on that, especially with the "easy" schedule. 7-10 for me.
  5. BearbaFett

if only it was pickens catching fields' passes at TC instead of kyler :unsure: all said & done, really pulling for kyler and hope he's a good one for a long time
  6. BearbaFett

for the dline probably.....the secondary sounds exciting tho.
  7. BearbaFett

Why Vildor?

hoge & jahns talked yesterday about how valuable the nickel cb is in flus' offense, especially when kyler gordon called it the "qb of the defense" in his press conference yesterday and talked about how much he loves it. suits his instinctive style and the involvement in the run game. they...
  8. BearbaFett

Hoge's CHGO: Bears are better at everything this year except for D-Line & WR (barely)

fair assessment, and the CHGO guys pretty much agree with you there....their scores were mostly predicated on coaching/system/scheme improvements. on paper, the talent has likely downgraded but with competent coaching, the whole might be greater than the sum of its parts. tony dungy has a quote...
  9. BearbaFett

Early predictions for Chicago Bears 2022 schedule

only facts here....wins won't matter, as it's a year of evaluation, not contention. however, wins might be a byproduct of the development of fields and the rest of the team, especially if the system and scheme clicks....but again, it doesn't matter.
  10. BearbaFett

Offensive line

i like the idea of settling in with the starting unit as early as possible in the offseason so they can acclimate and gel with each other all through OTAs, TC, and preseason. seems like as far as i can remember, bears have constantly moved pieces around or signed eventual starters late, leading...
  11. BearbaFett

bears beat a team that made the super bowl last season
  12. BearbaFett

yeah, i'm not sure if i'm buying that the bears are gonna trot out a shit-tier defense. eberflus has gotten solid defenses out of limited talent in the past. if the defense proves to be middle-of-the-pack and fields incrementally improves as the season goes on like everyone is hoping/expecting...
  13. BearbaFett

I hope the 49ers do start T Lance week one…….

i don't watch/listen to KJM a ton, but i've seen enough clips to know that keyshawn is pretty high on fields compared to the rest of the 2nd year QBs. he doesn't hold back on the praise about his athletic ability and his drive to grow and improve..he was just super critical about the offensive...
  14. BearbaFett

Bears sign two WR’s

top 3 pick is likely a 3-14 season. you expect fields to improve and still only win 3 games? against the shit teams on the schedule like the lions, jets, giants, texans, and falcons? if all of those games are losses, then fields and the entire team will have regressed across the board into...
  15. BearbaFett

What Chity Player Will People Overrate Now That Horsted is Gone?

do you think he'll crack the bears 53? decent size at 6'0" 215....is he a good route runner?
  16. BearbaFett

What Chity Player Will People Overrate Now That Horsted is Gone?

i've already noticed a semi-love affair with david moore on bears twitter....some have him penciled in as a lock for the 53 and the WR4 spot. i dont even know who the guy is.
  17. BearbaFett

What are reasonable expectations for Fields this year?

will fields have statistically better years than lawrence, wilson, lance, and jones? how do you think they'd rank this year? i personally think it'll end up: 1. lawrence 2. fields 3. jones 4. lance 5. wilson i think tlaw has the edge on fields and the bears in offensive system and personnel...
  18. BearbaFett

What are reasonable expectations for Fields this year?

i'll go 3750 yards (220/game) and 27 TDs. i think that's absolutely reasonable, barring injury.
  19. BearbaFett

Top WR Free Agents

will fuller would be my preference, assuming he's past his injury concerns from last season....he'd be a great fit in this offense and can be that reliable target for fields