Search results

1. WestCoastBearsFan

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

ALL OF THE ABOVE AT THE SAME TIME
  2. WestCoastBearsFan

Caleb Williams may wear dress to draft

It would be hard for you to ask. Not sure if they let ex convicts in, especially if young children are there.
  3. WestCoastBearsFan

No matter how much you ask I will never go to the CHGO watch party with you.
  4. WestCoastBearsFan

Aren’t you late for scrubbing toilets? What does Justin Fields have to do with that?
  5. WestCoastBearsFan

Can you be traded anywhere else?
  6. WestCoastBearsFan

J.T. O'Sullivan has Duke Mayo tied for his 5th best QB in the draft

This is contradictory, at least to me.
  7. WestCoastBearsFan

National media thinks the Bears should trade down; Biggs think the Bears should go for ‘blues’ 👀

Poles should approach the draft like it’s his last time in the top 10 for at least 5 years. Take the elite player.
  8. WestCoastBearsFan

Proudly Presenting Penny's Prudent Prognosis: Passing on Premiere Passcatchers Edition

I mean, Keenan was getting $23M in LA and that’s what they asked him to take a pay cut on. He promptly said no thank you to that and the rest is history. So maybe my $30M is high, I can’t find the source I was thinking of, but I could see a world in which Keenan wants *more* than the $23M he’s...
  9. WestCoastBearsFan

Former Bears legend makes a comeback a 2nd time

Ryan Pace is the dumbest dude in the NFL. Poles is running circles around that dope
  10. WestCoastBearsFan

Proudly Presenting Penny's Prudent Prognosis: Passing on Premiere Passcatchers Edition

Wasn’t there a report about Keenan wanting like north of $30M? For a WR over 31 when you can draft a stud for pennies on the dollar? No thanks. Take the WR if he’s there.
  11. WestCoastBearsFan

OT: Dallas Police searching for Rashee Rice

https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1774327078671839635?s=46&t=vWecHjHckr4zOpm4L3ZXVQ
  12. WestCoastBearsFan

CW fake gay to appeal to the woke mob? [Gay Barbershop talk]

They may have to deploy the army to Halas Hall to prevent a Jan 6th level event. Then again removing all wheel chair access to the facility might do the trick too.
  13. WestCoastBearsFan

Mike Farrell(literally who?): Caleb has Pink(red) Flags

Click bait. Most people in the industry know how easy it is to engagement bait this fan base.
  14. WestCoastBearsFan

He’s pretty good at football too.
  15. WestCoastBearsFan

He’s no Daniel Solesky that’s for sure.
  16. WestCoastBearsFan

Yep. I wanted Fields to stay too, but the dumb homophobic (also fat) people on here made me embrace Caleb.