Search results

1. Zerovoltz

The Bears are tanking and rebuilding.

It should be evident to Bears fans by now that Poles isn't a bandaid/quick fix kind of GM. The roster is lacking, as he isn't spending on mid level FA so you guys can win 8 games. He's going to get your cap right. Also, I can tell you that IF he thought anything of Fields, he would have...
  2. Zerovoltz

Quinn

Is Quinn on the market....if so, what would it take to get him?
  3. Zerovoltz

Can Pace and/or Nagy be redeemed?

I know most of you all were/are stoked about drafting Fields. Clearly he should be playing....but isn't. The rest of the roster has some big holes and your cap situation isn't ideal. My question to Bears fans....Can either your GM or coach still turn things around and win the trust and...
  4. Zerovoltz

When Nagy was hired he said.....

....that He liked Trubisky no.1 in 2017? I don't think he actually believed that at all, but had to say so because....ya know..he's inheriting Trubisky. That said...IF you believe he meant that....do you trust him and Pace to draft another QB? IF you don't beleive that, does Nagy deserve a...
  5. Zerovoltz

Trubisky Bowl

Houston VS Kansas City. Who will win? KC and Mahomes favored by 10 over Watson and the Texans. We won’t know the winner until Sunday but I think we can all agree the Bears are the losers. (As if you all aren’t miserable enough, a hole KC troll comes to kick you while you’re down)...
  6. Zerovoltz

You've got 10 days to fix it and right the ship

Not a good debut....sure.....things to be concerned about? Absolutely? but you've now seen where you have real work to do. You have 10 days to do it. You get Denver coming of a short week for them. Is Trubisky ever going to live up to his high draft status and the stigma (not his fault)...
  7. Zerovoltz

Trubisky VS Alex Smith

I propose that Trubisky = Alex Smith. Smith was a highly drafted 1st round QB, who turned out to have decent skills but not elite level skills. When he got in the right system with Andy Reid....he was put into favorable situations that allowed for decent numbers....especially those that relate...
  8. Zerovoltz

2019 / Trubisky

First, I thought Trubiksy, while not playing a very good game overall, did look good in the clutch....that's the end of the good news. Bad news: I think the Bears D will be good again next season, but maybe not great because, you'll play a first place schedule, and defensive performance tends...
  9. Zerovoltz

Nagy interview 6/20/18 KCSP 610 Sports Radio KC

https://610sports.radio.com/media/audio-channel/0618-matt-nagy Not a whole lot of inisght here..but Bears fans might be interested because it's Nagy. The show he was on "Fescoe in the Morning" is NOT one of the better KC radio programs. Chicago apparently has no great BBQ....but Chicago Deep...
  10. Zerovoltz

Mahomes: Best QB in 2017 Draft Class

It will be obvious about 4 games into this season that Mahomes is the best QB out the 2017 draft class. Not Watson, and not Trubisky. His ability to make quick reads, quick release.....and an ACCURATE cannon for an arm that he uses to throw strikes rolling left, right or from the...